Carmageddon coming to Android this summer

Ready for some controversial, pedestrian-smashing fun? Carmageddon for mobile devices has been officially announced and pegged for a summer release. The game has been banned in numerous countries due to its careless style of gameplay.

It?s a racer that features pedestrians who can often get in the way of a heated sprint down the streets of the city. It?s not as if pedestrians haven?t been in the way of harm on other games ? GTA and Saints Row are notorious for this ? but there?s something about its ban in certain countries that brings out the wild, curious side in someone.

It?s a PC port that won?t look much better than when it originally released save for high resolution graphics, but for a mobile game you?ll probably be fine with it ? especially since it?ll be free for a short period when it first launches. Watch the trailer above.

http://phandroid.com/2012/06/01/carmageddon-coming-to-android-this-summer/

Ty ... and cannnot say this enough ... I remember DX4 or something back in the 95/8 era .. on that good, 14" monitor that looks fantastic .. me and my brother would play for hours, till out eye hurt .. so much radiation was awesome ....

oil on the road, jumps and pedestrians .. rolling around the wheel and the squish sound and tire red marks ... classic