81 posts in this topic

Posted

Since June last year, the strange shape at the bottom of the Baltic Sea has caused so much speculation.

Sonar pictures showed a massive, metallic cylinder with a 60 metre diameter and a 400 metre-long tail resting about 300 feet below the Baltic Sea - and no-one knows what it is.

It must be man-made, or a sonar anomaly - the alternative, perhaps, is that it comes from a universe far, far, away, as its startling likeness to the Millennium Falcon ship from the Star Wars saga implies.

Hopefully an answer is forthcoming, with deep sea divers heading to the shape today to get to the bottom of the matter - and surely it will be an eerie descent as they await to discover the secrets of the deep.

Deep sea divers, using remote-controlled cameras, are now on their way to the side, ready to find out once and for all what is down there.

A Swedish company named Ocean Explorer discovered the unidentified sunken object using their sonar technology in a secret location in the Baltic Sea, between Sweden and Finland.

Because of a lack of funding and bad timing, they have were not able to pull a team together to see for themselves - just the strange, metallic outline, and a similar disk-shaped object about 200 metres away.

The sonar picture of the unidentified object resembles the famed Star Wars ship the Millennium Falcon

At this point, the story behind the object is anyone's guess.

'We've heard lots of different kinds of explanations, from George Lucas's spaceship - the Millennium Falcon - to "it's some kind of plug to the inner world," like it should be hell down there or something,' said Peter Lindberg, a diver on the team.

Speaking to Fox News, he said: 'We don

Posted

hopefully they'll have some news quickly. sure is curious!

i'd like to know how they know it's metallic... anyone?

Posted

You mean Divers not Drivers right... XD
1 person likes this

Posted

While it'll be great to finally figure out what it is, I'd hardly think it was a UFO. My money is on a man made object of some kind to a freak terrestrial feature.

Posted

[quote name='Jdawg683' timestamp='1338823502' post='594909219']

i'd like to know how they know it's metallic... anyone?
[/quote]

^ It pinged when the sub hit it. ;)

Posted

uh oh, 'Deep Fathom' by James Rollins!!!

Posted

If it is real, we won't ever hear anything about it. Too much to lose from too many organizations if it ever leaked out that we were officially "not alone". Religions would be one of the first to try and hide such evidence, not to mention certain governments. Of course... this is all under the speculation that it could be real lol.

Posted

[color=#000080][size=5][b]Why no live cam on the Baltic UFO ?[/b][/size][/color]

It

Posted

The reason is simple.....even if it was something they would never be allowed to comfirm it.

Posted

Although it's probably nothing more than a weird rock formation, I'm still curious about what they'll come up with (see what I did there?).

Posted

Looks like they might be stopped searching

[url="http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/06/baltic-sea-ufo-search-stopped-by.html"]http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/06/baltic-sea-ufo-search-stopped-by.html[/url]

Posted

[quote name='shakey' timestamp='1338824557' post='594909271']
If it is real, we won't ever hear anything about it. Too much to lose from too many organizations if it ever leaked out that we were officially "not alone". Religions would be one of the first to try and hide such evidence, not to mention certain governments. Of course... this is all under the speculation that it could be real lol.
[/quote]

why would Religions?

Posted

[quote name='glyfz' timestamp='1338856780' post='594910609']
Looks like they might be stopped searching

[url="http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/06/baltic-sea-ufo-search-stopped-by.html"]http://www.educating...stopped-by.html[/url]
[/quote]

If it's the real thing, the USA military would stop them.

Posted

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/209/859/y9QwO.jpg[/img]
3 people like this

Posted

[b] Baltic Sea 'UFO' still cloaked in secrecy[/b]

The so-called "Baltic Sea UFO" is in the news again this week after a research vessel returned to its co-ordinates and sent a team of divers down to the seabed for a closer look. Despite having a live feed and access to updates on Facebook, so far, only cryptic messages have been released.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-baltic-sea-ufo-still-cloaked-secrecy

Posted

[quote name='Hum' timestamp='1339544436' post='594929157']
[b] Baltic Sea 'UFO' still cloaked in secrecy[/b]

The so-called "Baltic Sea UFO" is in the news again this week after a research vessel returned to its co-ordinates and sent a team of divers down to the seabed for a closer look. Despite having a live feed and access to updates on Facebook, so far, only cryptic messages have been released.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-baltic-sea-ufo-still-cloaked-secrecy
[/quote]

Cause it's a big a** rock and they don't want investors to know just yet

Posted

Literally, it's nothing, or something coverd up resulting in nothing again.

Literally regardless of what they say it will be deemed a Cover up by conspiracy people. Even if it's nothing more then A outcropping of an under sea metal vein

Posted

^ If it's really something unremarkable, natural, then they should be talking up. ;)

Posted

[quote name='Hum' timestamp='1339546821' post='594929253']
^ If it's really something unremarkable, natural, then they should be talking up. ;)
[/quote]

They can't announce it is something, the panic it would cause would bring all kinds of chaos. People in general are dumb as doornails.

You and I could prolly accept it, but the 50 other people to our 2. Wouldn't. And could never
1 person likes this

Posted

Sadly if they do find something they would have to hide it. and they probably did being that they went down there said what they found was amazing and then for no reason whatsoever said they would tell us next week rather than telling us now.

Posted

They probably don't want anyone to know that they can't find it.
1 person likes this

Posted

Annoucement today?

Posted

[quote name='SuperJediMedia' timestamp='1339647385' post='594931903']
Annoucement today?
[/quote]
Did they say today?

Posted

[quote name='Growled' timestamp='1339550914' post='594929399']
They probably don't want anyone to know that they can't find it.
[/quote]

lol

Posted

[i]2012-06-07[/i]

[i]BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely [b]something unusual hiding at the seabed[/b]