80 replies to this topic

#16 Hell-In-A-Handbasket

Hell-In-A-Handbasket

Neowinian Senior

• 6,323 posts
  • OS: Win 8.1 Pro, iOS7, OSX 10.7, Ubuntu/WinXP system Died the Good Death

Posted 13 June 2012 - 00:15

Baltic Sea 'UFO' still cloaked in secrecy

The so-called "Baltic Sea UFO" is in the news again this week after a research vessel returned to its co-ordinates and sent a team of divers down to the seabed for a closer look. Despite having a live feed and access to updates on Facebook, so far, only cryptic messages have been released.

http://www.examiner....cloaked-secrecy

Cause it's a big a** rock and they don't want investors to know just yet

#17 Hell-In-A-Handbasket

Hell-In-A-Handbasket

Neowinian Senior

• 6,323 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 00:18

Literally, it's nothing, or something coverd up resulting in nothing again.

Literally regardless of what they say it will be deemed a Cover up by conspiracy people. Even if it's nothing more then A outcropping of an under sea metal vein

#18 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,000 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 00:20

^ If it's really something unremarkable, natural, then they should be talking up. ;)

#19 Hell-In-A-Handbasket

Hell-In-A-Handbasket

Neowinian Senior

• 6,323 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 00:21

^ If it's really something unremarkable, natural, then they should be talking up. ;)

They can't announce it is something, the panic it would cause would bring all kinds of chaos. People in general are dumb as doornails.

You and I could prolly accept it, but the 50 other people to our 2. Wouldn't. And could never

#20 Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• 16,166 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.1u1

Posted 13 June 2012 - 00:43

Sadly if they do find something they would have to hide it. and they probably did being that they went down there said what they found was amazing and then for no reason whatsoever said they would tell us next week rather than telling us now.

#21 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:28

They probably don't want anyone to know that they can't find it.

#22 SuperJediMedia

SuperJediMedia

Neowinian Senior

• 13,544 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:16

Annoucement today?

#23 Joni_78

Joni_78

Neowinian Senior

• 1,956 posts
  • OS: Windows 8 Pro with Media Center, OS X Mavericks 10.9.4
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:50

Annoucement today?

Did they say today?

#24 -KJ

-KJ

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ 

• 3,450 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:56

They probably don't want anyone to know that they can't find it.

lol

#25 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,000 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:07

2012-06-07

BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week.

Hmmm ... it is now a week later.

#26 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,992 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:21

Literally regardless of what they say it will be deemed a Cover up by conspiracy people. Even if it's nothing more then A outcropping of an under sea metal vein

It's not just "conspiracy people" that should call it a coverup. They're trying to prevent ships from getting to it, they're making no effort to inform the public about progress. It may be something alien, it may just be a military experiment that went wrong but it's clear that somebody doesn't really want the public to know exactly what it is.

why would Religions?

Of the whole ideologies that most religions are based on, particularly the 3 abrahamic faiths, one point that is central to them is that mankind is the central creation of their Gods. Whilst other intelligent life doesn't necessary disprove God, if there were other life just as advanced as us in the universe it would undercut the idea of mankind being the centerpiece of God's creation to the point that it would practically destroy the credibility of those religions. And if people don't consider them to be credible the methods they use to impose their control on people would be largely ineffective.

#27 SongHyeonDeok

SongHyeonDeok

Lightning in a bottle.

• 353 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:31

Literally, it's nothing, or something coverd up resulting in nothing again.

Why don't they just tell us that, if it was something like that?

And I just take everything any government says as BS anyway, because they've never once given me a reason to trust or believe them.

They can't announce it is something, the panic it would cause would bring all kinds of chaos. People in general are dumb as doornails.

Yeah, they'd be like, "holy ****! I don't think the government is lying for once! The **** must've really hit the fan for them to do that!"

#28 Joni_78

Joni_78

Neowinian Senior

• 1,956 posts
  • OS: Windows 8 Pro with Media Center, OS X Mavericks 10.9.4
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:56

If it's not a natural formation, it could be some structure made at the end of last ice age when the sea level was lower, it was 120m lower at the peak of last ice age and then started to rise when glacier melted.

#29 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,992 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:57

If it's not a natural formation, it could be some structure made at the end of last ice age when the sea level was lower, it was 120m lower at the peak of last ice age and then started to rise when glacier melted.

I agree, I think something natural is the most likely explanation but I still have some nagging doubts based on the lengths they're doing to stop the public getting any useful information.

#30 HighwayGlider

HighwayGlider

Neowinian Senior

• 1,827 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:50

I agree, I think something natural is the most likely explanation but I still have some nagging doubts based on the lengths they're doing to stop the public getting any useful information.

Agreed. There's definitely something they're hiding. But f** it, hiding or not, I got other stuff to worry about.