Student Was Caught with a 35-Foot Long Cheat

If you've cheated in school, you've probably scribbled test answers on an eraser, passed notes with a friend, glanced at your classmate's test or even made a cheat sheet. You never, however, cheated like this amazing student. He's taken cheating to an entirely different level: A 35-foot long cheat sheet with 25,000 answers.

That's right. I'll repeat it for effect: A 35-foot long cheat sheet with 25,000 answers.

Can you imagine the effort required in creating this magical cheat sheet? It probably has every answer to every question on every test about every subject ever known to man. It's so comprehensive that the school that caught him cheating should name him valedictorian and not punish him. Unfortunately, the world doesn't reward cunning evil geniuses like that.

The high school student who was cheating on an university entrance exam in Kazakhstan was caught because he was rustling and fiddling with his clothes too much before the test started. His notes (are they even just notes anymore?) included 25,000 answers that covered math, history, Russian, Kazhak and "another subject of the student's choice", according to the Austrian Times. I really want to know what that other subject was. I also want to know why the heck didn't he just study instead of making the most amazing cheat sheet ever. I also hope a university accepts him.

source

Waste of paper, could of used a smart phone with cloud storage.

Except they don't let you have devices like that during a test.

Let's not forget that this is a student in Kazakhstan, provided he could afford such a device, then we assume the place he took the test had Wi-Fi, and assuming he knew the password to it.

Yeah he could've totally used a smart-phone and cloud storage, why would he even want cloud storage? I'm pretty sure a smart-phone can store a whole bunch of text.

• Like 2

I doubt they let you have a 35-foot long piece of paper with the answers on either... but that didn't stop him :p

You never, however, cheated like this amazing student.

Bad use of words to describe him.

The only proper way to cheat is with a Graphics Calculator..

For the Math courses, you etch the formulas into the inside of the case [ so when the teachers look at it, and wipe the memory they don't see them ].. For the other courses just keep your notes in them, and if asked tell teachers you are using it to figure out ages, or convert measurements, and such..

Not that I'd know mind you.

Let's not forget that this is a student in Kazakhstan, provided he could afford such a device, then we assume the place he took the test had Wi-Fi, and assuming he knew the password to it.

Yeah he could've totally used a smart-phone and cloud storage, why would he even want cloud storage? I'm pretty sure a smart-phone can store a whole bunch of text.

Kazakhstan has smart phones, people can also buy them from ebay/amazong/whatever. You don't need WIFI...

Kazakhstan has smart phones, people can also buy them from ebay/amazong/whatever. You don't need WIFI...

No, really?!

So he purchases a smartphone then buys a 3G plan. That's hard even for some people in richer countries like the States.

No, really?!

So he purchases a smartphone then buys a 3G plan. That's hard even for some people in richer countries like the States.

What a load of bull****, it's not hard at all, for anyone, it might be expensive but that doesn't stop people from purchasing expensive ****.

I used to print t-shirts with the answers in mini text on the back, and then ask the dude in front of me to wear it during the test.

sure you did

How exactly does this make sense though. It would take you forever to even find the answer to the question you were looking for... LOL

How exactly does this make sense though. It would take you forever to even find the answer to the question you were looking for... LOL

I'm sure he had a B+ tree indexing all the questions on the first page

sure you did

Haha, what he said might be a little over the top, but I definitely remember in a chemistry class in Jr. High, someone wearing a t-shirt with the periodic table on the back, and they were sitting near the front of the room. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but very self-sacrificing of them if it were the case, allowing everyone else to look on while receiving no benefit from it themselves.

• Like 1