Can not see enough of news title in mobile version of home page

post-645-0-01581400-1339845277.jpg

I'm personally fed up of having to click a link in order to read the rest of a title, only to find out it's not something I cared about in the first place!

Can something please be done about this?

yeah mine's like that too. how about having more then one line per title?

but it's great if you have it in landscape mode though.

I'm personally fed up of having to click a link in order to read the rest of a title, only to find out it's not something I cared about in the first place!

Can something please be done about this?

I agree. It would be awesome if they did something about it (Y)

http://www.neowin.ne...-off-on-iphone/

I posted this a while ago, official response seemed to be, tough - stick with it.

That sucks :(

Headlines have been exactly like this for 2+yrs on the mobile site. No plans to change it currently. Like the other thread states, pretend its Metro where everything is cu.......

• Like 2

Headlines have been exactly like this for 2+yrs on the mobile site. No plans to change it currently. Like the other thread states, pretend its Metro where everything is cu.......

At least with Metro you can scroll to the right to see more...

How about making the headlines horizontally scrollable?

Or if not, please at least tell us the rational regarding why the mobile home page headlinea are currently how they are and why Neowin is unwilling to improve them.

At least with Metro you can scroll to the right to see more...

How about making the headlines horizontally scrollable?

Or if not, please at least tell us the rational regarding why the mobile home page headlinea are currently how they are and why Neowin is unwilling to improve them.

Hard to respond without coming off ass an arse. But its by design, wether is good or bad, its how it has been and will remain for now. Appreciate the feedback, but its a choice I made when doing the mobile version of the site, and personally prefer it as is. Theres always the desktop version of the site you can view, can also subscribe to the rss feeds with an app. Or can just say we'll look into it, and have you hope for it, forever :p

Hard to respond without coming off ass an arse. But its by design, wether is good or bad, its how it has been and will remain for now. Appreciate the feedback, but its a choice I made when doing the mobile version of the site, and personally prefer it as is. Theres always the desktop version of the site you can view, can also subscribe to the rss feeds with an app. Or can just say we'll look into it, and have you hope for it, forever :p

Well you're not listening to feedback from multiple topics about this, so what can I say?

The iPhone 4/S has a resolution of 960x640, yet the Neowin mobile skin is only showing 20 characters or so of each topic title.

It's ridiculous.

At least explain to us the reason(s) behind the design decision.

I added some css to allow scrolling, if this breaks some webkit devices tho I will have to disable it.

stock android browser is just cut off no scrolling.....

I added some css to allow scrolling, if this breaks some webkit devices tho I will have to disable it.

Fantastic! :)

NeoGamr also?

Should work in at least 4.0

I got android 2.3.3* on LG Optimus S.... Latest stock browser.

*latest version av. for my phone without using custom roms and ICS would not work on my phone very well..

Now it looks funny with the way the comment number just covers part of the title.

Don't see what was so difficult about turning the device sideways. Then you don't have to do anything.

Now it looks funny with the way the comment number just covers part of the title.

Don't see what was so difficult about turning the device sideways. Then you don't have to do anything.

My rotation lock is on 99% of the time because I hate it changing when I lay in bed.