NVIDIA Card Problem?

Hey so wondering if anyone can help me... I have a issue while playing starcraft 2 and diablo 3 that has never happened before. It started randomly lagging and turning black while playing diablo 3 and starcraft 2 . I updated the drivers to the latest on the NVIDIA website... My specific card is ..... NVIDIA Geforce GTX 550 . It will turn black for a few secs then back to the game. then do it again randomly. Is this a over heating problem? here's the message starcraft 2 says... all windows says is it recovered from a video driver error but I uploaded the screen shot what starcraft 2 says after the screen returns from black.

post-444605-0-66885400-1340769530_thumb.

I suggest updating your video card drivers. Uninstalling the previous ones before updating.

If the issue still exists after, download the program, Furmark and run a burn in test and see if it crashes.

The issue I think you are having was an issue with some of the older drivers, but it is any easy fix:

1. Go to the Nvidia Control Panel

2. Under 3D setting select setup physX configuration.

3. Under the drop down list "Select physX processor, change it from auto detect, to the actual card that you have installed.

post-243659-0-32359500-1340938434.png