Supernatural (Season 8)

Felicia Day is to make a third guest appearance on Supernatural.

The Eureka actress plays computer whiz Charlie Bradbury on The CW's cult drama, most recently featuring in last week's episode 'LARP and the Real Girl'.

Supernatural S07E20: 'The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo'

Charlie will reappear later in the show's current eighth season when she brings a new case to Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles), according to TVLine.

The popular character made her debut in season seven's 'The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo'.

The 33-year-old's past credits include episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, House and Dollhouse. She also starred in Joss Whedon's popular online series Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Supernatural continues on Wednesdays at 9/8c on The CW. Sky Living airs the series in the UK, with season eight expected to debut in the summer.

(http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s6/supernatural/news/a454866/felicia-day-to-make-third-supernatural-appearance.html)

I want to see the vault to but id much prefer seeing the antichrist come back as a good guy and start smashing the crap out of all the demons.

I regards to the LARPing episode, if all the fairys look like that I wouldn't mind taking a trip to araknor (think that's the forest she came from), would suck if there all lesbians, +1million if there all bisexual!

CW Renews Supernatural

The CW Network has announced today that it has given early pickups to three of its popular series, "Arrow," "Supernatural" and "The Vampire Diaries." All three shows are set to return to the small screen this fall.

?We said last year that one of our goals was to establish building blocks to grow on," says Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW, "and now with our new hit 'Arrow' and fan favorite 'Supernatural' on Wednesday night, and the continued success of 'The Vampire Diaries' on Thursday, we?ve been able to do that. Not only do 'Arrow', 'Supernatural', and 'The Vampire Diaries' perform well on-air, they?re also extremely successful for us both digitally and socially. I?m thrilled to have all three shows returning to our schedule next season.?

(http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=100220)

Wow this show is still alive :|

I stopped watching after season 5. It was a great show while it lasted but i could not bother enough about season 6 to continue watching it.

Episode 8.16 ? Remember the Titans

Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are stumped when they investigate a possible zombie case where an amnesiac man (guest star John Reardon) dies and then revives himself once a day. After the guy is attacked by the goddess Artemis (guest star Anna Von Hooft), Sam and Dean realize he?s not a zombie but instead a God, more specifically, Prometheus.

Ixc.jpg

Jxc.jpg

Kxc.jpg

Lxc.jpg

Mxc.jpg

Nxc.jpg

Oxc.jpg

Pxc.jpg

Qxc.jpg

The angels have answered your prayers, Supernatural fans.

Misha Collins will return to the CW series as a series regular next season (the show?s ninth).

In addition to reprising his role as the heavenly angel Castiel, Collins will direct an episode as well.

Collins made his debut as Cas in the Season 4 premiere and was promoted to regular cast member the following year. He was then taken off contract at the end of Season 6, but still continued to recur.

The CW recently gave an early renewal order to the long-running series.

http://tvline.com/2013/02/25/supernatural-season-9-spoilers-misha-collins-returns/

We need god to show up again just for kicks imo.

Just imagine if Morgan Freeman played God in Supernatural. If I saw him in an episode, I'd stand up and clap.

2qmoz79.jpg