Supernatural (Season 8)

God is the only trick up heaven's sleeve now,

surely God will smite Metatron (not that I believe in God but in this fictional show surely said entity is a decent plot device)

The ending was pretty eerie yes, not a cliffhanger as such but a good set up for possibly the final season?

I'm pretty sure that Chuck, the writer of the Supernatural books, was infact God. He was no prophet for sure, as he could sense the presence of Angels.

The ending was pretty eerie yes, not a cliffhanger as such but a good set up for possibly the final season?

Maybe, I would like to see it hit 10 seasons then end

Everyone don't get to excited. The first episode of season 9, I promise you will start so far in the future it will make you laugh. It will not start where this episode finished. They do it every time.

Season Finale of Season 5 : Dean is in hell : 1st episode of Season 6 : Dean is out of hell

Season Finale of Season 7 : Dean is in purgatory : 1st episode of Season 8 : Dean is out of purgatory.

Holly Molly! What a finale!

He wanted revenge! Now that was unexpected!

And why did all those lights lit up? How come that the the fallen angels was detected by those machines?

All this work to end the shutting of Hell's gates at the last minute?

Can't wait to see how next season will open!

I guess Metatron made himself the new boss up there since he expelled everyone but himself. He thinks of himself as the new God. That should be interesting.

We've also got a Demon Knight, whose likely to replace Crowley next season as the King of Hell. There's no way anyone can take her on, she's way too old and powerful. Maybe Crowley will be on their side again.

They caught her once remember.. They can do it again.

And why did all those lights lit up? How come that the the fallen angels was detected by those machines?

They were the men of letters, the supernatural is all they were about. Of course they would have machines that dealt with that sort of activity.