S3 Media Player slowww / Sync help

Hey all so I just got an S3. Came from iOS and I don't know if it's me, but whenever I load a playlist on my phone it's slow to load the list of playlists then it's even slower to load a playlist. I want to smash my phone to a thousand pieces! On iOS it's so fast! Is there something I can do to fix this? I can't believe it so god damn slow.

What software should I use to sync playlists? I am using WMP but the playlist is not in order on my phone.

Anything like iTunes? I tried DoubleTwist but I cannot attach my S3 as Mass Storage.

Hey all so I just got an S3. Came from iOS and I don't know if it's me, but whenever I load a playlist on my phone it's slow to load the list of playlists then it's even slower to load a playlist. I want to smash my phone to a thousand pieces! On iOS it's so fast! Is there something I can do to fix this? I can't believe it so god damn slow.

What software should I use to sync playlists? I am using WMP but the playlist is not in order on my phone.

Anything like iTunes? I tried DoubleTwist but I cannot attach my S3 as Mass Storage.

What program are you using on your phone?

Probably not to big of an issue with the phone...just have to get used to Android and the apps you will need.

As for Doubletwist, from what I seen there is an issue and they are working on a fix. Probably shouldnt be to long until an update is released. Heard currently Air Sync is the only way to sync iTunes at the moment and is made by the same company as doubletwist.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doubleTwist.androidPlayerProKey&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

What program are you using on your phone?

Probably not to big of an issue with the phone...just have to get used to Android and the apps you will need.

As for Doubletwist, from what I seen there is an issue and they are working on a fix. Probably shouldnt be to long until an update is released. Heard currently Air Sync is the only way to sync iTunes at the moment and is made by the same company as doubletwist.

https://play.google....251bGwsMSwyLDNd

I'm using "Music Player"

That a Samsung App?

Try Winamp and use their playlists and see if that works any better for you.

I suppose. It was preinstalled on my phone.

So Im using winamp on my pc and phone. And I synced a playlist but the songs aren't in order and not even all the songs are here. How is so god damn difficult to get music on this phone?

So Im using winamp on my pc and phone. And I synced a playlist but the songs aren't in order and not even all the songs are here. How is so god damn difficult to get music on this phone?

Free version of Winamp on mobile has very limited features. This could be your problem. So either pay for this, or the full version of Airsync and give that a try. Only a few bucks.

Jesus this is such a hassle. I can't believe this honestly. How is there not a standard music app and standard software to sync it?????? And do it all easily.

mount as a drive>make Music dir in main dir (Hint:make a good directory structure and make your playlists into folders for added ease)

then get Amok Playlist Copy

Export playlist made in WMP or other media software

Then use Amok to import playlist:

add>add playlist>browse to playlist's location and add

copy/save>copy files and playlist>browse to SD card's location and upload to SD card, be sure to name your new playlist to be the same as on WMP

and now completed.

I use Realplayer for everything on my phone (however I use jriver media jukebox for my desktop music player) becuase my phone's space is low. It works pretty good.

I will give that a try remiaxedcat but I want to try this first

I tried syncing one song but real player and amazon player says it's info. is unknown. When i look at the details of the song in the properties windows on Win7 all the info is there. What should I do to make that info appear in these music players?

I don't like "syncing" files because it's touchy and if a media player locks up while it does it sometimes the SD card goes ape. or sometimes the destination media player on the device can't read the playlist for some odd forsaken reason. ran into that too much so that's how I do it as listed above. Normally software transfers the files, then the playlist... and normally it screws up at the end... and that's when it messes with the playlist.

I would get tag fixing software. I use J-River media jukebox it has built in tag editor that's really good so I don't need external software.

Have you tried Samsung Kies?

Yes I know, you aren't used to having options and it's all a bit much, but once you find a setup that works you will be set

I don't like "syncing" files because it's touchy and if a media player locks up while it does it sometimes the SD card goes ape. or sometimes the destination media player on the device can't read the playlist for some odd forsaken reason. ran into that too much so that's how I do it as listed above. Normally software transfers the files, then the playlist... and normally it screws up at the end... and that's when it messes with the playlist.

I would get tag fixing software. I use J-River media jukebox it has built in tag editor that's really good so I don't need external software.

Syncing with anything/everything was bad. Moving my songs and playlist manually did the trick! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You're welcome ^_^ Glad to help

what rustles my jimmies is that MS removed the tag editor in WMP12!!!! why? That was fail. Good thing I stopped using WMP and went to JRMJ.

Syncing with anything/everything was bad. Moving my songs and playlist manually did the trick! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Yep that's why I prefer the manual way. Having a "middle man" causes unnecessary problems, such as info being removed, album art being removed, etc.