Roswell UFO Crash: There Were 2 Crashes, Not 1, Says Ex-Air Force Official

Now if it was the Daily Mail I would have believed it, but its the Huffington Post and that's full of even more **** than the Mails ever printed - as I am sure Neil De Grasse Tyson would be saying.... how come... how come we lowly humans can fire some lump of metal on the end of a rocket at Mars over 500 million... 500 million miles away and land it safely and yet you expect me to believe in some damned aliens who can't even land properly - apparently now can't even land two bloody spacecraft properly - sorry but your aliens are stupid aliens and I suggest you find intelligent aliens who know how to land their space ship properly and not stupid aliens who can't even do things we can do.

Yeah, I've read this before and I think it was on Unsolved Mysteries.

2 saucers supposedly collided -- 2 crash sites.

One, the alien was still alive -- guess he wore his seatbelt. :alien:

One, the alien was still alive -- guess he wore his seatbelt. :alien:

LOL...LOL...LOL...ROTF :laugh:

Now if it was the Daily Mail I would have believed it, but its the Huffington Post and that's full of even more **** than the Mails ever printed - as I am sure Neil De Grasse Tyson would be saying.... how come... how come we lowly humans can fire some lump of metal on the end of a rocket at Mars over 500 million... 500 million miles away and land it safely and yet you expect me to believe in some damned aliens who can't even land properly - apparently now can't even land two bloody spacecraft properly - sorry but your aliens are stupid aliens and I suggest you find intelligent aliens who know how to land their space ship properly and not stupid aliens who can't even do things we can do.

What makes the Huffington Post incredible? really, i dont know. What makes Daily Mail credible?

If you'd read the article you'd see that the UFO(s) werent trying to land, and crashed. They were shot down by a US aircraft. This, of course, i take with a grain of salt, but that's what the guy is reporting.