Mitt's VP Android App

i cant download it via the android market on pc as it says im in the wrong country.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.rockfish.romneyapps

could anyone please download it quickly (its free ofc.) and send me the .apk ? thanks.

ok.. what a challenege... what a support... thanks for nothing then.... :angry:

do i speak chinese or what? all i asked was:

- would someone please kindly download the above linked app via google play store (costs no money!) and send me the apk file because due to local restrictions i cant download it neither on my htc desire, nor on my asus eepad transformer, nor on my htc sensation....

but i see the hate against me and my adoration of mitt is as big as this "difficult" task just gets ignored. thanks.

You should have probably put this in a technical support forum. I doubt they would really care about your political persuasions.

do i speak chinese or what? all i asked was:

- would someone please kindly download the above linked app via google play store (costs no money!) and send me the apk file because due to local restrictions i cant download it neither on my htc desire, nor on my asus eepad transformer, nor on my htc sensation....

but i see the hate against me and my adoration of mitt is as big as this "difficult" task just gets ignored. thanks.

Woah, you're a very angry person. Perhaps you should chill out and realise that it's possible no one with an Android phone read your thread within the 3 hours (an awfully short time) you waited for a reply before becoming angry.

Not only did you only leave it 3 hours, you posted it in the wrong forum, further backing up the idea that no one with an Android phone saw the thread within that 3 hours.

Thread moved

• Like 1

i cant download it via the android market on pc as it says im in the wrong country.

https://play.google....fish.romneyapps

could anyone please download it quickly (its free ofc.) and send me the .apk ? thanks.

ok.. what a challenege... what a support... thanks for nothing then.... :angry:

Ok, for one...calm down and have a drink or something. Learn patience as not everyone reads every forum every second of every day.

As for the app, I have it downloaded and the APK is on my Dropbox. If you still need it, reply back here POLITELY and I will provide you with the link.