Poll: Who will you vote for

Poll: U.S. Presidential election  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate will you vote for?

• Barack Obama
    • Mitt Romney
    • I'm not American, but I'd vote Obama
    • I'm not American, but I'd vote Romney
    • I don't like either candidate, but I'll vote Obama
    • I don't like either candidate, but I'll vote Romney
    • I don't like either candidate, so I'm not voting
    • I couldn't care less about Politics

I was 98% Gary Johnson according to that web site that was floating around here. But between the two, I was something like 60% for Romney and 30% for Obama (only agreeing with Obama on the social issues, like abortion and gay marriage)... so I would vote for Romney if I was Americano.

I was 98% Gary Johnson according to that web site that was floating around here. But between the two, I was something like 60% for Romney and 30% for Obama (only agreeing with Obama on the social issues, like abortion and gay marriage)... so I would vote for Romney if I was Americano.

How is Obama responsible for making it so you need billions to be in for a shot? I mean, sure, Obama was very successful in raising funds in 2008, but that was a very grassroots campaign. The 2008 election wasn't down to money... at least not money from major corporations... he won in an absolute landslide. It wasn't even close.

It sounds like you're blaming Obama for the 'Citizens United' Supreme Court ruling... it's Mitt Romney that believes that corporations are people and should be able to provide unlimited campaign contributions...

And Obama is a candidate for big finance capital. Bailed out GM, Solyndra and others. We have to pick the lesser of two evils. Obama clearly hates what is termed as American colonialism.aw well.

FUD

I wouldn't say it's FUD. There's certainly no uncertainty there. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have both stated that they would like to oppress people and that they don't agree with equality; thus, they both aren't decent.

• 1 month later...

Not voting. I live in IL, so Obama is going to win the state anyways, and as it was said a few posts up, the electoral college system doesn't encourage me to bother.

I can't stand the whole republican repressive attitude against homosexuality and the abundance of religion in their party's beliefs.

Obama wasn't amazing, but honestly, there is some amount of good that has come from his presidency.

I have a strong feeling that this is going to be one heck of a close election. Hopefully though, it won't be another 2000 election.