help with gnome gtk errors

hey Guys

i noticed when opening gnome tweak tool from the terminal there were some errors

i managed to solve some of them but i am left with these ones

any ideas what they are

(gnome-tweak-tool:6977): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_height_for_width: assertion `width >= 0' failed
(gnome-tweak-tool:6977): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_height_for_width: assertion `width >= 0' failed
[/CODE]

There's a bug report filled in Launchpad and it has been confirmed, so I don't think there's anything you can do to fix that other than waiting for an update.

It doesn't seem to affect the program in any way other than throwing the error to the console, if you ran the app from a launcher you wouldn't even notice :/

The gtk_widget_get_preferred_height_for_width function should return the natural, proportional height of a widget for a given width. If the gnome-tweak-tool UI is drawing fine you can just ignore it until it's fixed.

I had constant issues with gnome-tweak-tool. While it was great when it worked completely with no errors, I eventually got tired of it. :p

I hope Gnome 3.6 has this tool built-in and fully functioning.

I had constant issues with gnome-tweak-tool. While it was great when it worked completely with no errors, I eventually got tired of it. :p

I hope Gnome 3.6 has this tool built-in and fully functioning.

works totally fine for in gnome 3.4, i've never had any problems with it.