September 2012 Desktops

First Server 2012 screenshot from me.... one thing sucks... NO START SCREEN BACKGROUNDS on server 2012 :-(

Wait, they put a tablet interface on Server 2012 as well? What a stupid thing to do. Lets encourage more incompetent server administrators to believe they can manage servers.

Here's mine:

Wf9nc.jpg

• Like 2

oh poop!! uxstyler does not work in 2012... I found a custom theme off devart and it don't work :-(

Wait, they put a tablet interface on Server 2012 as well? What a stupid thing to do. Lets encourage more incompetent server administrators to believe they can manage servers.

Love your desktop! :) I can see you have steam under wine. I hope they release it soon for Linux! What are those system monitoring graphs called? How did you install them? This is Ubuntu 12.10 right?

oh poop!! uxstyler does not work in 2012... I found a custom theme off devart and it don't work :-(

sure running on 64bit?

and which theme did you try?

Love your desktop! :) I can see you have steam under wine. I hope they release it soon for Linux! What are those system monitoring graphs called? How did you install them? This is Ubuntu 12.10 right?

To be honest, I don't bother much with the desktop customisation. Not like some do on here with Arch or even Windows.

Its pretty much the default desktop from 12.04 ;)

Monitoring graphs are "System Load Indicator" - they work pretty well actually. Can't wait for Steam on Linux to arrive :p

Installing SLI:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:indicator-multiload/stable-daily && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install indicator-multiload

ok your theme works fine....

Already did young lady :p Not into the abstract look but yours are fantastic. Great job!! (Y)

I am REALLY thinking about setting up bootcamp today.. I really hated the way VMware felt...

Thanks!!! ^_^

I'm rockin the box this time.... I need those snapshots and a trial VMware workstation won't cut it and I gotta save up for new SSD+HDD to get that HTPC goin....

that one worked.... oh well whatever.... LOL I have it on auto and the slide show is going and it picked pink for this wallpaper... LOL

that one worked.... oh well whatever.... LOL I have it on auto and the slide show is going and it picked pink for this wallpaper... LOL

Got a dream spark account recently, Win8 Pro now. Seriously looking forward for the uxtheme patch and cool themes to recover all the things I lost from Win7...

Got a dream spark account recently, Win8 Pro now. Seriously looking forward for the uxtheme patch and cool themes to recover all the things I lost from Win7...

I got websitespark... for web devs.

PURPLE DRANK!!!!

post-361542-0-48989900-1347730129_thumb.

post-361542-0-77834000-1347730780_thumb.

post-361542-0-96677300-1347730117_thumb.

I am so glad my abstracts still look awesome with this OS becuase most other ppl's don't.... ^_^

grr this forum is buggy in IE10!!! I had to try 6 times to edit this post!!!

I am so glad my abstracts still look awesome with this OS becuase most other ppl's don't.... ^_^

grr this forum is buggy in IE10!!! I had to try 6 times to edit this post!!!

:D Another Purple Person :p

It's the only Win 8 colour I like

minor quick start screen icon tweaking...

anyone care to share some decent metro icons that look better?

post-361542-0-60057600-1347801264_thumb.