Photo

New Phone Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 OP Crazysah

Crazysah

Neowinian Senior

Posted 03 September 2012 - 00:22

:rolleyes: I'm sorry that I require more proof than just your "authoritative" word. It just looks stupid and foolish when you correct someone and you're wrong yourself, so I wanted to make sure that I wasn't being stupid and foolish, and asked for a source on your newly-presented fact. The name change to "W8P" is news to me, considering everyone apart from one person on your linked podcast, who also refers to WP7 devices as "Windows 7 phones", is still calling it Windows Phone 8, including Microsoft (link). I'll just keep calling it WP8 until I'm shown an official source (i.e. not TWiT.tv) by someone who doesn't mind resorting to primary school antics.

Back on topic though...

Why can't you use a micro-sim? You can just cut a regular sim to micro-sim size and then use an adapter when you want the larger size.

I personally wouldn't buy any WP7 devices right now as they have no upgrade path to WP8, which is just around the corner. I'd also rather go with the Galaxy Nexus over the Galaxy S3 for out-of-the-box, vanilla Android.

Well apparently none of the micro-sim plans are month to month. They are all 2 year commitment ones.

#17 mikearnill

mikearnill

Mikearnil

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:57

If you are willing to spend more then I will recommend you to go for samsung galaxy s3. It would be pretty smart bet, It have damn huge screen, simple user controls, cool camera, long battery life and have lovely design.

#18 OP Crazysah

Crazysah

Neowinian Senior

Posted 03 September 2012 - 20:43

Yeah, the SIII but it won't work on prepaid here in the USA will it?

#19 louisvuittonend

louisvuittonend

Neowinian

Posted 14 September 2012 - 15:57

Replica Handbags,Replica Wallets For Sale

#20 kevpan815

kevpan815

Apple Developer Program + Ubuntu Tester

• Phone: Apple IPhone 5 Running IOS 6.1 Beta 3!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 23:39

IPhone 5!

#21 aggrophobik

aggrophobik

.:AgoraPhobik:.

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:39

Samsung Galaxy Nexus would also be a good choice.