Oh waitress, Pooh for two

And seeing a baby sucking a ###### isn't disgraceful for the woman? I don't know. I do think that the baby needs to eat and what does the baby eat? They suckle the nin-nin. So I am torn on the breast feeding thing.

Restaurants are places where people eat. Babies drink milk, preferably from a breast. Where's the difference? It's using the building for its intended purpose!

Really, Americans (in general) are WAY too uptight about boobs.

Restaurants are places where people eat. Babies drink milk, preferably from a breast. Where's the difference? It's using the building for its intended purpose!

Really, Americans (in general) are WAY too uptight about boobs.

not me. I will always appreciate and be mesmorized by the breasts of a female. So I encourage public display. (Y)

I have no problem with public breastfeeding. In fact, like the breast patron above me i would actively encourage it. This however, i wouldn't. It's unfair on the other people in the restaurant and the children too.

I agree, with a but(pun intended). But women want to be able to breast feed in public, so what's the difference really? I don't want to see either of these in public.

What do you mean? The difference is that breast feeding isn't ****ing disgusting, and anyone who thinks it is, is a ****ing retard.

I agree, with a but(pun intended). But women want to be able to breast feed in public, so what's the difference really? I don't want to see either of these in public.

would you rather suck on a ###### or suck an on arse hole?

And seeing a baby sucking a ###### isn't disgraceful for the woman? I don't know. I do think that the baby needs to eat and what does the baby eat? They suckle the nin-nin. So I am torn on the breast feeding thing.

Feeding her kid is now disgraceful? My breastfeeding wife would disagree with you, along with millions of other breastfeeding moms. We all eat in public, we all don't take dumps in public, big difference.

Are you kidding or being completely serious? I hope that you are kidding.. why should a baby not be allowed to be fed in public areas? Sorry, but people who complain/are upset about breastfeeding make my blood boil.

Let me quote myself for everyone:

I might be undecided on the breasts out in public, but the baby needs to eat. The mothers can use breast milk that was expressed prior. But some choose not to. Why? Is it because it takes a few seconds to warm it for consumption? Or maybe they feel it's their ###### and they can pull it out and feed whenever they want to?

I might be undecided on the breasts out in public, but the baby needs to eat. The mothers can use breast milk that was expressed prior. But some choose not to. Why? Is it because it takes a few seconds to warm it for consumption? Or maybe they feel it's their ###### and they can pull it out and feed whenever they want to?

It takes quite some time to express milk, and if you're not anywhere that has heating facilities for said milk, you have a problem.

Tell me, when you eat out, do you want your food freshly prepared or are you OK with them whipping it out the freezer and chucking it in the microwave?

It takes quite some time to express milk, and if you're not anywhere that has heating facilities for said milk, you have a problem.

Tell me, when you eat out, do you want your food freshly prepared or are you OK with them whipping it out the freezer and chucking it in the microwave?

Believe me, I understand all that. I just am not sure how I feel about it. I'm not saying it's wrong, nor am I saying it's right.

Well that happens at most places people eat at so your point is?...

Furthermore, the amount of time it takes to pump milk varies between women but it's usually only 10 - 15 minutes. That's not "a long time". I don't understand why it has to happen at that exact moment anyway as though the baby can't wait a minute or two. They won't die or have any adverse effects.

This isn't to say that it's wrong however, discretion should be a thought. It has nothing to do with the mom being ashamed but rather, for those who wish not to see it or have their kids see it. Some people are very religious and consider seeing a nude part of another woman's body sinful. Other people just wish to not see a baby hurl up half the milk they just drank while they are eating. Again, I'm not against it I would just think some would use a bit more discretion.

For those that think it's cool just because they love to see ######. Think of those nasty ones. You forget about those when you say things like that, huh?

Are you kidding or being completely serious? I hope that you are kidding.. why should a baby not be allowed to be fed in public areas? Sorry, but people who complain/are upset about breastfeeding make my blood boil.

I guess half the people in the world make your blood boil? I have no problem with it as long as the mothers are discreet and I haven't met one yet that's not.

I guess half the people in the world make your blood boil? I have no problem with it as long as the mothers are discreet and I haven't met one yet that's not.

Guess so, I find it stupid how immature/upset people get about breastfeeding. It's feeding the ****ing child, not sexual harrasment for others. I wish people would grow the **** up and understand that breasts are for feeding, not sexual, we make them sexual but if you find breasts sexual while in a childs mouth, you have other problems.