[Android Apps] $0.99 /

NOVA 3 for 69p is a bargain! Might have to pick that up now. Anyone else bought it?

I Bought Swiftkey on the last sale (think it was 10p or something ridiculously cheap) and it's probably the best app I've ever bought.

NOVA 3 for 69p is a bargain! Might have to pick that up now. Anyone else bought it?

I Bought Swiftkey on the last sale (think it was 10p or something ridiculously cheap) and it's probably the best app I've ever bought.

Yep I bought NOVA 3, fun playing with the gyro look control settings on my TF

I picked up Nova 3, Gangstar: Rio, Modern Combat 3 and Swiftkey 3 over the weekend as well. Seemed like some good deals. I've only played Modern Combat 3 so far, but it's a really fun game. However, it does lag quite a bit on my Galaxy S 2 sometimes. Not sure if it's memory or something else (there's a bunch of stuff running in the background). I'm running the AOKP Jelly Bean ROM now, and it seems like memory usage is a little higher than it was with ICS.

I picked up Nova 3, Gangstar: Rio, Modern Combat 3 and Swiftkey 3 over the weekend as well. Seemed like some good deals. I've only played Modern Combat 3 so far, but it's a really fun game. However, it does lag quite a bit on my Galaxy S 2 sometimes. Not sure if it's memory or something else (there's a bunch of stuff running in the background). I'm running the AOKP Jelly Bean ROM now, and it seems like memory usage is a little higher than it was with ICS.

Its the game I think, theres a few comments on that apps page saying the same thing with pretty powerful devices

Meh, I own most of these apps, from the $0.10 cents sale they had a long time ago. Why won't they discount Swiftkey 3 Tablet? I still have $23.02 credit from my Nexus 7 purchase lol. I want to spend it, but I own so much, so there is not much that catches the eye.

Got Life, NOVA 3 and Draw Racer 2 so far. I want to get Modern Combat 3 but the Nexus reviews are all 1 stars and within the last week. Think I'll grab swiftkey as well.