Happy Wars Beta

Anybody else here play it? It's currently only available to people who are in the beta for the new dashboard. It's a really fun cartoony game. If you haven't got it yet, you need to get it. You can find it in the 'beta' channel under 'more'.

Well, as far as I've read in Microsoft's Xbox 360 dashboard fall update beta terms of agreement (whoaa, that's a long name for something), we aren't allowed to talk about the new update. It doesn't say anything about we not being allowed to talk about games that may or may not be in beta.

But yeah, it's a ton of fun. Everyone who's in the beta should try it out.

I find it hilarious that it's a confidential public beta, and the Xbox site itself shows if you're in it to your friends.

Wow haha what does it say? I mean it just shows that you're playing Happy Wars? Or it shows that you're running the new dashboard?

The website has no concept of "confidential" stuff, so it shows if you're using IE or such (Which is why I know a friend of mine is in the beta, and he'd know the same about me, etc.)

Edit: Here, for me it shows all my friends that have run it once, so they must all be in the beta program, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea about the game but WTF is a "confidential public beta"?

Game/beta is released to the public (even if a small sample of people) as opposed to internal employees. Things are technically suppose to still be confidential since only a small % of the actual public are able to play.