Woman missing for 5 days found alive in freezer

TULSA, Okla. ? Police say a Tulsa woman missing since Saturday has been found alive in a deep freezer, where she apparently hid during severe storms over the weekend.

Tulsa police officer Jillian Roberson says the 59-year-old woman was found Wednesday morning after worried relatives went to the woman's apartment complex in search of her. She was transported with frostbite on her legs to a Tulsa hospital, where she is listed in fair condition.

Roberson says authorities believe the woman climbed into the freezer to seek shelter during last week's round of severe storms that hit the Tulsa area, but couldn't get out once the storms had passed.

Roberson says authorities have ruled out foul play.

source

iphone cant it uses natvateq maps and they dont have freezers on there... sorry but please mapreportert.com and submit reportt and hope they fix the problem. please.

iphone cant it uses natvateq maps and they dont have freezers on there... sorry but please mapreportert.com and submit reportt and hope they fix the problem. please.

iphone uses TomTom

Wait, how could she be in there for 5 days and still be alive?

Shouldn't she have been a popsickle by that point? And not to mention lack of oxygen.

Was the door not closed?

you do realize a covered body that has enough energy to burn can keep itself warm even if the outside temperature is below freezing point right? :p

Wait, how could she be in there for 5 days and still be alive?

Shouldn't she have been a popsickle by that point? And not to mention lack of oxygen.

Was the door not closed?

she's an ice queen like me and was prolly sick of the heat like I am,.... BRING ON THE COLD WINTER!!!

haha was close to 100f here yesterday, cold front moved in and right now its 64. Only going to be in the 70s for the next week or so.

so sick of the 100+ degree temp. about time.

same same same same.....

Roberson says authorities believe the woman climbed into the freezer to seek shelter during last week's round of severe storms that hit the Tulsa area, but couldn't get out once the storms had passed.

This sounded like a rather obtuse reason to get inside a freezer, but I checked other news articles and there were possible tornado warnings. That makes more sense.

she's an ice queen like me and was prolly sick of the heat like I am,.... BRING ON THE COLD WINTER!!!

FINALLY .. someone like me man ... hate the damn hot summer ... winder, freezing, snow and slosh that's where it's at ... ... where are the good old days with snow drifts and or calm snow fall ... reinvigorating air ....

summer .. blah ... go away

sounds like a chest freezer, not the easiest thing to get out of especially if your not that tall. my mother over balanced and fell into a large chest freezer at Iceland the lid closed on her and only the action of an other customer who saw it happen got her out she couldn't open the lid from the inside due to the weight and the maglocks.

using the freezer's not a bad idea, Indiana Jones used on as protection from an atomic bomb :rofl: so a storm meh no trouble.

FINALLY .. someone like me man ... hate the damn hot summer ... winder, freezing, snow and slosh that's where it's at ... ... where are the good old days with snow drifts and or calm snow fall ... reinvigorating air ....

Hell yes and I loooove wearing hoodies and drinking hot cocoa!!!! and sitting by the fireplace.... I miss it soooo much!

Me three. I hate hot weather with a passion. Give me cold any old day.

Most of our fridges and freezers use weak magnets to keep the doors shut, a baby could escape from them

actually ones with air tight seals (sorry i cant spell) cannot be opened from the inside O.o it used to be a big problem with young kids playing in dumped frezzers (fridges on the other hand are different )

Georgia is terrible during the summer. The humidity is stifling. Your sweat has sweat on it.

yep becuase it's too muggy for your seat to evaporate.... it's been like that here in WV most the summer.... grossssss