iTunes 11 UI

I'm becoming increasingly more annoyed by the fact iLife and iWork haven't seen any significant updates either.

iWork 2013 and iLife 2013 would be awsome! You know what really bothers me as of late? The damn 20% low battery pop up. It's the main reason why I (used to) jailbreak my device---to turn the ****** off! They need to give options to turn it off or make it less intrusive. View it once and have it in the notification center the rest of the time. 20% battery ussually gives me 2-3 hours of life they should cut it down to 5% warrnings, too.

If it's delayed once more, their stocks will go down for sure.

Same thing if it's filled with bugs.

iTunes is their most widely spread application since I can't remember.

Then they better have it perfect.

You're clueless. Investors don't give two ****s about how iTunes runs.

I sometimes feel like that, but then i think.. i'm sulking for something i really don't need, i'm perfectly happy with iWork and iLife and iWork in particular surpasses anything Microsoft can offer on OSX.

We all love updates but sometimes i think we get hung up on it for no reason, but of course everyones needs are different, maybe you are crying out for features the software packages do not have?

Compared to Microsoft Office (on Windows) iWork could really use some performance enhancements. Not to mention the fact the app suite still doesn't support OS X Mountain Lion's build-in features like multi-touch, auto-correct etc. It would be nice if Apple added support for diagrams and Keynote definitely could use some new effects to spice things up a bit. iPhoto feels slow, its interface incredibly dated and importing of photos from an iOS device could be more seamless.

I prefer the iWork apps over Microsoft Office on Mac, but that doesn't mean the suite could use some improvements after three years of seeing no major new features. And with that I mean actual "office" features, not just the addition of iCloud support.

You're clueless. Investors don't give two ****s about how iTunes runs.

If it bombs, that's bad publicity, which tanks stock prices and causes people to jump. So, really yes it does. Allow me to explain. There was a rumor that Intel was going to kill off sockets yesterday. Look at this: http://www.google.co...UMCpB6GPiALU_gE Intel's stocks were actually going up and then BAM! The rumor hit the streets and down rolled their stocks like a fat kid at Golden Corale---They're going down hill because of that bad publicity. It's the same for any product. :)

If it bombs, that's bad publicity, which tanks stock prices and causes people to jump. So, really yes it does. Allow me to explain. There was a rumor that Intel was going to kill off sockets yesterday. Look at this: http://www.google.co...UMCpB6GPiALU_gE Intel's stocks were actually going up and then BAM! The rumor hit the streets and down rolled their stocks like a fat kid at Golden Corale---They're going down hill because of that bad publicity. It's the same for any product. :)

No and no.

That rumor started days ago. Real investors (not people with 5 shares) actually know whats going on and don't listen to things like silly rumors.

A new release of iTunes is irrelevant to Apple's stock price.

IT'S OUT!!!!! :)

No and no.

That rumor started days ago. Real investors (not people with 5 shares) actually know whats going on and don't listen to things like silly rumors.

A new release of iTunes is irrelevant to Apple's stock price.

k. Which is why Intel's stock dropped that much. The market is based on rumors and what they release and do as a company.

k. Which is why Intel's stock dropped that much.

http://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:INTC

Look on the right side. See where it lists the 'B' story? Now see where it is on the chart? See how the stock actually went up a little from that point? Until open today, when it went down? Ok.

Also, we're talking about a less than $.50 range. That is by no means any kind of 'big' drop. In fact, its normal variation.

I recommend you stay far away from the stock market.

where are the download links of its out? still only seeing 10.7 on their site.

Only on the Mac App Store updates thus far.

Pretty impressed so far. Seems much faster and it looks pretty nice.

where are the download links of its out? still only seeing 10.7 on their site.

It's available though Software Update

Screen capture taken seconds ago. Windows 7 x64

Not really that big of a deal as I never open it I just wanted to play around with it.

post-120066-0-49023500-1354213721.png

Just checked for updates with the Windows Apple Software Update and it's found it. Itunes 11 here I come! :D

Has anybody confirmed if it is a rewrite?

351281588.PNG

Looks like you can play music from your iPhone if it is connected. I don't think that was possible before (I recall the songs being greyed out). Not something I'm likely to use though...just exploring.

I like how they stripped the file menu out of the UI in Windows.