Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

joke Dog and a Cigar

33 posts in this topic

Posted

At the construction site they had 100 bricks. The project only called for 99 bricks. Being tired of the mishaps going on with the project the manager became frustrated. He went to the coordinator to point out the obvious flaws in the logistical support of the project. In his tantrum he picked up the brick and threw it high into the air.

Mean while on a plane there was a man and woman on the plane who were not agreeable. Well the man wanted to relax and try to enjoy the flight but the woman had a dog which was making too much noise and disturbing him. So he pulled out a cigar and began to smoke. The smoke irritated the dog and making things worse.

The woman told the man your're smoke is bothering my dog. The man said you're dog is bothering me. This went on into an arguement that ended up with the woman throwing the man's cigar out the window. The man grabbed the woman's dog and threw it out the window.

Fortunately the plane had been just about to land and as they looked out on the runway there was the dog. Guess what was in it's mouth?

A potato.

Should've read the joke about the potato first!!

Posted

I read this and thought, "How should I respond to this?" Then I was lost for words!

Posted

I think both Turion & Warwagon should be banned from the jokes forum, because just about all (i.e. 99%) of their posts are not jokes in any way.

Maybe they should have a forum to themselves, hidden from everyone else, just to post this crap.

3 people like this

Posted

^ I think your shouldn't post. ;)

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/joke

Posted

http://www.merriam-w...dictionary/joke

But, if other's don't find it funny, it isn't much of a joke (and i'm sure not many find your or Warwagon's attempts funny in the way jokes are meant to be).

Posted

http://www.merriam-w...dictionary/joke

Now this is funny, your lack of writing skill!

Posted

Now this is funny, your lack of writing skill!

I saw that, but decided not to comment on it. :D

Posted

I saw that, but decided not to comment on it. :D

Ha ha, this really made me laugh, thanks!

Posted

I dont get it.

Posted

I dont get it.

Google is your friend

Posted

This is bad. You are bad and you should feel bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is bad. You are bad and you should feel bad.

No but you can kindly move on.

Posted

a joke is a story with a humors ending, this however is just a story. :pinch:

Posted

I vote to have a separate thread created for Warwagon and Turion that is well away from the jokes and funny stuff forum (and possibly hidden from the rest of the forum).

Posted

You can now open windows on commercial airplanes?

1 person likes this

Posted

You can now open windows on commercial airplanes?

It's a very old joke. You're supposed to suspend disbelief. And I put a twist at the end. Google the joke.

Posted

At the construction site they had 100 bricks. The project only called for 99 bricks. Being tired of the mishaps going on with the project the manager became frustrated. He went to the coordinator to point out the obvious flaws in the logistical support of the project. In his tantrum he picked up the brick and threw it high into the air. Mean while on a plane there was a man and woman on the plane who were not agreeable. Well the man wanted to relax and try to enjoy the flight but the woman had a dog which was making too much noise and disturbing him. So he pulled out a cigar and began to smoke. The smoke irritated the dog and making things worse. The woman told the man your're smoke is bothering my dog. The man said you're dog is bothering me. This went on into an arguement that ended up with the woman throwing the man's cigar out the window. The man grabbed the woman's dog and threw it out the window. Fortunately the plane had been just about to land and as they looked out on the runway there was the dog. Guess what was in it's mouth? A potato.

Should've read the joke about the potato first!!

You will die a virgin!

Posted

Yes this one is almost as bad as this joke...

Did you ever hear the one about

Nympho maniac woman- Big room with lots of lights - popcorn - a horse- Midget - and the Monkey that ended with lots of applause?

Only to find out- She just went to the Circus ordered a bag of popcorn- where she saw a horse being led into the ring by a midget with a monkey on it's back. When the show was over the audience applauded.

Posted

This is not even a warwagon joke. This is in another league. Please delete your Neowin account and get off the internet.

2 people like this

Posted

post-11342-0-80893400-1347939175.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

If you would have linked to the joke about the potato at the end of this "joke"... THEN it may have been hilarious.

Posted

Am I right in assuming that English is not Turion's first language?

Posted

Am I right in assuming that English is not Turion's first language?

What you say I no can understand, you have Engrish plobrem.

Posted

I made this thread if you guys are intrested: