Severely bullied girl almost makes Simon Cowell cry on Xfactor USA

here is the link

Honestly, that was amazing, I don't care if she is or isn't the best singer on the show. To be bullied that much and to have the raw emotion and be able to get up on stage like that takes a lot. To even see Simon in tears was quite emotional

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmUL72dIbTA&playnext=1&list=PL935B6903C40B6F38&feature=results_video

The other one that was really amazing was this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU_dBDccruI&feature=relmfu

She was bullied for what now? I don't see anything wrong with her physically. That is usually the first thing bullies pick on. And there was no example given of how she had it so bad. Everybody gets picked on at some point. I definitely was picked on a majority of my childhood. I'm not about to go cry about it on national television for sympathy, though. I agree with bjoswald...*yawn*.

• Like 2

She was bullied for what now? I don't see anything wrong with her physically. That is usually the first thing bullies pick on. And there was no example given of how she had it so bad. Everybody gets picked on at some point. I definitely was picked on a majority of my childhood. I'm not about to go cry about it on national television for sympathy, though. I agree with bjoswald...*yawn*.

Ya, I mean she's actually pretty attractive. I'd hit it.

• Like 2

everyone copes with it differently, we don't know the true story of what happened. in the interview she said she was threatened a lot, and they used her songs against her. there doesn't have to be physical proof, but to have that kind of raw emotion and put that into a song and then sing that on stage, that takes a lot. not everyone is going to understand what it was like.

• Like 2

She's not very attractive at all. And if she cries like a fountain every 3 seconds, I can see why she was bullied.

Hahaha, oh yes. I don't think she is hideous by any means, just nothing special. But yeah, the whole crying over nothing thing is quite annoying.

I don't like how they exploit misery in this show, like zooming in on a single tear, the sob stories turn me off the most but it wasn't just a gimmick like that judge said you can hear the pain.

I has a sad :cry:

lol what happened to britney? She looks like a baywatch reject :laugh:

The first time I saw her on the show I didn't know who she was. My exact words were "Who's that Tranny?!"

Well, I understand why they do it - but I believe its scripted and well acted. It may help people that really are in that position to look ahead, but ultimately its just to pull the viewers in with the emotion card. This is one of the main reasons I don't watch reality TV (except sometimes Jeremy Kyle and Cheaters for the lulz :p).

Because I have no shame. Here is me in high school, look at that stud muffin!!

Did you crop out your hover hand :p

She's OK looks wise. She can sing. I understand why she would have been bullied. But it's all perspective. So I agree with the yawn.