murder abortion child

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#46 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 21:22

As you can see this thread is evidence that people have become confused on what life is and further more shows that
our society has become so selfish that we get what we want no matter what.

We call a baby a fetus to not only make ourselves feel better that we are just killing off a piece of skin and that is what
we tell ourselves to give us comfort that what we are really doing isn't wrong, but we also do it so we can lie to our own selves that it's not human.

We can look at history and see for itself. I have always been anti-abortion and pro-women's rights, but we somehow have gone overboard with that
and calling murder okay.

What this girl did was wrong, but people do this all of the time, not just in early stages, but late stage abortions (even though they are illegal in many states,
people are still doing them accross the world).

This world is foobared, put a fork in it. We will continue to change what is wrong today with what is right tomorrow.
All you need to do is get enough people to think something is right, to try to make it right.

Morality is a moving target. So if being a pedophile is bad today, 20 years from now it might be legal and accepted
as long as enough people agree with it.

This means that we are nearing the end of the current state of humanity itself.

NOTE: I am not trying to use someone for my agenda. I was reading it with disgust like everyone else here.
I just thought it was extremely ironic that this is not okay but abortion is fine. I find that extremely disturbing.

Murder should be murder in society no matter what. You can call it a race of people animals or you can call it a
fetus or a baby, it makes no difference. The fact that Hitler was able to call races of people out as animals and kill
them like it's nothing is extremely disturbing to me.

Some people might not have a problem with what Hitler did and I have a problem with that, just like I have a
problem with people trying to call a fetus just tissue to make themselves be selfish and murder and be okay with it.

NOTE #2: I don't watch fox news and I am not a republican nor am I right wing. I am an independant/center and I call people out on what
I see is wrong and what common sense tells me. I find abortion a double standard, sorry, the truth is the truth, no matter what you color it.

Cough, you aren't pro womens rights if you are against abortion. Being pro womans rights is giving them the right to choose what they want to do with their body. Maybe you should go read some more books that will actually educate you before you get online and try to spout this crap.
And bringing the Hitler arguement in this... sheesh. You have lost it.

#47 OP Yogurtmaster

Yogurtmaster

Neowinian

• 1,225 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 21:42

Cough, you aren't pro womens rights if you are against abortion. Being pro womans rights is giving them the right to choose what they want to do with their body. Maybe you should go read some more books that will actually educate you before you get online and try to spout this crap.
And bringing the Hitler arguement in this... sheesh. You have lost it.

There is a huge problem with this. A baby isn't part of their body. They are a host for the baby, however the baby itself is not their body. It's not their arm or their leg, it is a life inside of them.

When humans are hosts the life inside is not a choice they should have, it is NOT a part of their body, so that is irrelevent.

#48 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,666 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 02 October 2012 - 21:47

When humans are hosts the life inside is not a choice they should have, it is NOT a part of their body, so that is irrelevent.

The fact that its not a baby however is relevant

#49 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,858 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 02 October 2012 - 21:49

Until a child is born it is not an individual and the rights of the woman take precedence. Women should not be forced to have children that they do not want and should be free to terminate any unborn child up to the point of birth - after that a child should be protected as an individual. If religious people have a problem with abortion then they can take comfort that their hateful God will smite such women in the afterlife.

#50 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 21:56

If religious people have a problem with abortion then they can take comfort that their hateful God will smite such women in the afterlife.

Wow. What a grossly ignorant view of why people oppose abortion. It has nothing to do with "smiting" women. At least we now know why you think it is okay to murder a child a day from birth.

#51 Skin

Skin

Neowinian

• 1,152 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 22:07

If you can't distinguish the difference between a recently born baby and a feotus in the first or second trimester then it's pointless engaging you in conversation.

Furthermore, using tragedy like this to push your backwards views is a disgrace.

Wouldn't murder or termination in any form be actually more backwards and ancient in terms of evolved morals?

#52 OP Yogurtmaster

Yogurtmaster

Neowinian

• 1,225 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 22:25

Until a child is born it is not an individual and the rights of the woman take precedence. Women should not be forced to have children that they do not want and should be free to terminate any unborn child up to the point of birth - after that a child should be protected as an individual. If religious people have a problem with abortion then they can take comfort that their hateful God will smite such women in the afterlife.

God will smite such women in the afterlife? Wow, you need some education... Here.... http://www.biblegateway.com/

This is simply not just a religious issue. It is a humanity and a moral issue. Murder is muder is murder. It doesn't matter how you justify it or how you tell yourself that it isn't you are not basing yourself on facts.

Are you allowed to murder someone based on them being gay or them being a different race? Is that okay? Even if you feel that they are inferior to you, is that okay?
No, a baby is a living being inside of the woman. It has nothing to do with the rights of women, it has to do with a life inside them.

Who gives women the rights to kill a child? You? Them? Who gives them the rights? The rights of this morally bankrupt country?

For those that can't think for themselves, murder is not a relgious issue. As I said it is a humanity and a moral issue. If you don't have morals, you have nothing.

Those that do abortions should be liable for murder and because we have a corrupt society and we are morally bankrupt it's okay to murder a baby inside the womb,
but outside is a different standard. Double standards for morality is not right.

Some of you have been brainwashed by the woman's rights movement to say it's okay to murder. While I do want women to have rights, it's not their right to murder humans.
Besides, there are so many ways to prevent this as it's 2012 that abortion should not be allowed. Give the child up for adoption do not murder it.

I am so glad my mom did not murder me and I want women to have rights and they should have, but abortion should not be a right anywhere.

All people should stand up against murder, but of course babies arn't babies and according to the liberals here x races of people are not people either.
Thanks for proving how morally bankrupt you are.

Next liberals will be saying, hey rape isn't bad either! We can all have fun and enjoy ourselves.

#53 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,666 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 22:45

God will smite such women in the afterlife? Wow, you need some education... Here.... http://www.biblegateway.com/

lol says the guy that endorses genocide

This is simply not just a religious issue. It is a humanity and a moral issue. Murder is muder is murder. It doesn't matter how you justify it or how you tell yourself that it isn't you are not basing yourself on facts.

And murder only applies to humans not human cell's

Are you allowed to murder someone based on them being gay or them being a different race? Is that okay?

Someone's never read his bible

No, a baby is a living being inside of the woman. It has nothing to do with the rights of women, it has to do with a life inside them.

Not a baby

Who gives women the rights to kill a child? You? Them? Who gives them the rights? The rights of this morally bankrupt country?

Because its not a child

ignoring the rest of this crud

#54 Skin

Skin

Neowinian

• 1,152 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 22:53

Dont compare abortion with killing a baby that is outside the womb.

Why, cause some woman's right group lobbied enough to get it deemed OK to do it?

Doesn't make it morally right, or 'right' in general, or even different from killing a non-in utero human.

#55 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,666 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 22:57

Why, cause some woman's right group lobbied enough to get it deemed OK to do it?

Doesn't make it morally right, or 'right' in general, or even different from killing a non-in utero human.

This
Posted Image

Is not this
Posted Image

#56 splur

splur

Neowinian

• 1,267 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 23:03

Your pathetic attempt to use this terribly tragic story to further your religion based, anti-abortion agenda, both sickens and disgusts me.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Exactly. How could someone even compare an early abortion with some girl strangling her already born child?

Religious people have a bad habit of tell other's or wanting to control what they should do, but when others even hint at change towards religious people, they freak out and get all defensive/aggressive.

#57 +Yorak

Yorak

Insubordinate

• 3,420 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 23:08

Using your logic, if my wife swallows my man juice, does that make her a cannibal?

Oh my goodness, you are so ****ing clever, aren't you? Not like the internet has not heard that quote a few hundred thousand times...

Let me ask you, does your semen alone create a person? Hrmm...nope! Nice try, come again later. ;)

#58 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,666 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 23:11

Oh my goodness, you are so ****ing clever, aren't you? Not like the internet has not heard that quote a few hundred thousand times...

Let me ask you, does your semen alone create a person? Hrmm...nope! Nice try, come again later. ;)

A zygote is little more complex than the above and gets flushed about as often :rofl:

#59 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,785 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 23:13

Abortion is not really the issue I would care about from that story ....

From this awful tragedy, what I would like to understand and have addressed is
- how a teenage girl can be sexually active at 14? Did she got sexual education?
- how come she did not seek help? No nurse at school, no one to talk to?
- how come a bad situtation escalated into a completely FUBAR story like this?

I'd rather talk about the ways and ideas to prevent teen pregnancies than abortion.

*slow applause*

#60 Digit12345

Digit12345

Neowinian

• 109 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 23:14

Out of curiosity, how many anti-abortionists in this thread would oppose abortion given any of the following circumstances? Not saying all abortions involve these but I'm just curious as to how absolute your positions are.
- pregancy through rape
- significant threat to the life of the mother if she were to follow through with the pregnancy
- underage pregnancies (let's make it extreme and say a 6 year old)