Possible to get my ITunes playlist on my Droid?

Want to get my playlist on my Android. I don't understand Apple making this difficult, I mean I have paid for the music. I own it, and should be able to use any device I want to listen to it. Is it possible to do this? It Looks like even if I can get it on my phone...some of it I have to pay for ( copyrights) again ? That is just...lame.

Want to get my playlist on my Android. I don't understand Apple making this difficult, I mean I have paid for the music. I own it, and should be able to use any device I want to listen to it. Is it possible to do this? It Looks like even if I can get it on my phone...some of it I have to pay for ( copyrights) again ? That is just...lame.

Damn, have you been in a cave for the last 10+ years?

You can access your music in the iTunes Music folder (Music -> iTunes -> iTunes Media -> Music), and just copy what you want across manually as well.

If they don't play for whatever reason it probably means you've still got protected iTunes audio files, which you'll have to pay some money to convert them to unprotected ones. This is because the music you've bought in the past was bought back when iTunes music was all locked up and protected. It's been unprotected for the past few years, so most of your more recent purchases will work just fine.

I'll try this and yes...lmao I have been in a cave...it was dark down there, and you should see my beard! :D

Pics or it never happened :D

• Like 2