Obama administration pushing war? a peace prize president?

Source

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=799_1348921063

Is the Obama administration seeking to trigger a war pretext incident, a justification to wage an all out war on Iran?

Provoking a war and then blaming the enemy for carrying out an act of aggression is no longer part of a hidden agenda, a safely guarded secret as in the case of Pearl Harbor (1941) which was used by the FDR administration as a justification for America?s entry into the Second World War.

Similarly, the Gulf of Tonkin incident (1964) was part of a covert operation which served to trigger the adoption by the US Congress of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. The latter granted President Lyndon B. Johnson with the ?legal justification? for deploying U.S. troops against North Vietnam.

?If the Iranians aren?t going to compromise, it would be best if somebody else started the war.?
Recent developments, including US-NATO war games and the deployment of a powerful naval armada in the Persian Gulf, `?create conditions? which favor a Gulf of Tonkin type incident.

The Obama administration does not hide the underlying intent. Washington is calling for the implementation of acts of provocation directed against Iran, so that Iran would so to speak ?fire the first shot?.

Former Secretary of State James Baker III states quite categorically: ?we ought to take ?em out [iran]?. Hillary Clinton retorts: ?Well, we?re working hard [on that]. We?re working hard.?

Baker concludes: ?I say if anybody?s going to do it [take 'em out], we ought to do it because we have the capability of doing it?.

Bush and Obama sure love war.

Source

http://www.liveleak....=799_1348921063

Is the Obama administration seeking to trigger a war pretext incident, a justification to wage an all out war on Iran?

Provoking a war and then blaming the enemy for carrying out an act of aggression is no longer part of a hidden agenda, a safely guarded secret as in the case of Pearl Harbor (1941) which was used by the FDR administration as a justification for America?s entry into the Second World War.

Similarly, the Gulf of Tonkin incident (1964) was part of a covert operation which served to trigger the adoption by the US Congress of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. The latter granted President Lyndon B. Johnson with the ?legal justification? for deploying U.S. troops against North Vietnam.

Bush and Obama sure love war.

Bush and Obama love war, you taking the ****? Bush started the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iran has been an issue for many years now, this problem didn't just pop up in Obama's term. Iran will be an issue regardless if Obama gets another term or if Romney gets to be president, and Republicans are the ones who actually love war.

• Like 1

Bush and Obama love war, you taking the ****? Bush started the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iran has been an issue for many years now, this problem didn't just pop up in Obama's term. Iran will be an issue regardless if Obama gets another term or if Romney gets to be president, and Republicans are the ones who actually love war.

but obummer started libya, africa, syria, continued Afghanistan, sudan, yemen. didhe stop the iraq war? we have mercs in Iraq filling in for the troops... so whose paying the mercs? the US for certain

oops and egypt so who loves war?

Also;

• Electronic monitoring by Justice Department on the rise under Obama, ACLU says (read).
  • At UN, Obama Falsely Claims America Sides With Democratic Change in Mid East (read).
  • New Stanford/NYU Study Documents the Civilian Terror from Obama's Drones (read). ?Counterproductive? drone war "terrorizes" civilians in Pakistan. The drone war has given rise to "anxiety and psychological trauma among civilian communities".
  • Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA (read).
  • Obama administration to spend an estimated $350 billion on nuclear weapon upgrades (read). (But the US doesn't acknowledge its hypocrisy in sanctioning & threatening Iran for pursuing nuclear energy).
  • AIPAC thanks Obama for 'steadfast support' (read).
  • Obama Admin Appeals Overruling of Indefinite Detention Under NDAA (read).
  • Rahm Emanuel: President Obama supports me against striking teachers in Chicago (read).
  • Obama has kept his promise to not prosecute CIA torturers, leaving them unaccountable (read).
  • Suspected U.S. drone strike kills civilians in Yemen, officials say (read).
  • Obama Gives Shell Green Light to Start Risky Arctic Drilling (read).
  • Obama sends 200 Marines to Guatemala to fight drug trafficking (read).
  • Obama authorized covert support for Syrian rebels, sources say (read).
  • Obama signs law increasing aid to Israel day before Romney trip to Holy Land (read).
  • Obama in Yemen: Killing Civilians, Bolstering Dictatorship, and Bombing in Secret (read).
  • Obama signs executive order giving himself control of all communication systems in America (read).
  • U.S. beefs up Persian Gulf forces (read).

source http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.html

• Like 2

but obummer started libya, africa, syria, continued Afghanistan, sudan, yemen. didhe stop the iraq war? we have mercs in Iraq filling in for the troops... so whose paying the mercs? the US for certain

oops and egypt so who loves war?

Start what exactly, the conflicts? FTR we are not at war with them.

what every liberal, republican, libertarian, communist and so forth have to agree that the US is in deep manure.Stop the madness and get the country back on track. THEN we can argue till our hearts ar content.

this problem will affect EVERY democrat, republican, libertarian.. everyone! it will hit our pocketbooks. your dollars are the same as mine and vice versa. we are arguing about spittle while rome burns.

Rome was strung out on wars just before it collapsed. we are all stuck in this together whether we like each other or not.

what every liberal, republican, libertarian, communist and so forth have to agree that the US is in deep manure.Stop the madness and get the country back on track. THEN we can argue till our hearts ar content.

this problem will affect EVERY democrat, republican, libertarian.. everyone! it will hit our pocketbooks. your dollars are the same as mine and vice versa. we are arguing about spittle while rome burns.

Rome was strung out on wars just before it collapsed. we are all stuck in this together whether we like each other or not.

The problem is that Democrats will not allow even half the criticism Bush got, some warranted, some not, they will do all they can to protect their Saviour to the point of letting him do anything he wants, let the law or The Constitution be damned

I mean look how desperate they have gotten after the debate, Obama got completely destroyed by the so called ?mateur"that they're scrambling to find any little thing to push on Romney, like the whole PBS "scandal", all done to take the spotlight off Obama

While I do believe there were far better candidates for the Peace Prize, I don't think Obama can beat Romney the war monger heh.

Eh, the US was in deep manure, and we're climbing out of the pile. Compared to other countries, we've weathered this financial recession pretty well, all things considered. We don't have an economy based entirely upon construction (see Spain), we actually have taxes and produce something (see Greece), we're not solely dependent on foreign countries buying our imports (see China), and we haven't implemented any severe austerity measures that worsened the recession or employment (see Eurozone in general, lulz)

But I will agree with your sentiment that we are stretching ourselves thin, especially being so heavily invested in the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned about

While I do believe there were far better candidates for the Peace Prize, I don't think Obama can beat Romney the war monger heh.

How many Wars has Romney started vs how many Obama started?

Being strong on Defense is not the same as being a warmonger

Hell based on the facts Obama has been a bigger warmonger than Bush

Being strong on Defense is not the same as being a warmonger

Hell based on the facts Obama has been a bigger warmonger than Bush

http://www.washingto...imals039410.php

A very good article noting that it might not necessarily be Romney or Obama that ultimately dictate foreign policy, but the group of advisers Romney or Obama surrounds themselves with. Talks about the influence of advisers during previous administrations, and their influences on foreign policy.

Obama has been a war monger, but not in the traditional sense. Yes, much to my disappointment he continued with the normal timetables set by Bush and the joint chiefs for Iraq and Afghanistan, but when it comes to newer conflicts that occurred on his watch, they're all small precise surgical strikes. We've used drones to an extent never reached before in taking out enemies, we've (more than likely) worked with Mossad agents to sabotage Iranian nuclear facilities through viruses [stuxnet], power disruptions, & explosives, we used a small Navy Seal operation in Pakistan took out Bin Laden, and we only provided air support for Libya during the final days of Gaddafi's regime. Fast, quick, and relatively cheap operations compared to the mess we left in Iraq, and the mess we're going to leave in Afghanistan. I'd much prefer this latter type of warfare, rather than spending decades occupying quagmires, wasting lives and money along the way.

The main reason I fear Romney to be a bigger war monger than Obama as of now is because of his staunch support for Israel. I'm very critical of extremist elements in the Middle East, this includes governments that are our enemies, as well as governments that are our friends. Obama and Netanyahu seem to have a pretty rocky relationship, and I don't think Netanyahu is convinced that he'll have Obama's complete support in a pre-emptive strike (for instance), whereas a Romney win may play in Netanyahu's favor. Of course, Romney could just be playing to his right wing constituency. After seeing Romney become a centrist during the latest debate, and saying that his comments about the 47% were "wrong" as opposed to "inelegantly stated", I'm not sure what to believe when it comes to him (especially after his numerous flip flops since being Governor of Massachusetts)

Why does Romney plan on spending so much for defense if we aren't going to use it? If there was a real urgent threat and we needed a military post-haste, I would understand, but given how bloated our defense budget is and how bad people are suffering here in the US, I think it's time that money is reallocated from bullets to beans so to speak so we can do some nation building here domestically for a change.

You really need to take your meds. You're as paranoid a right wing tea bagger as I've ever seen.

How could anyone with even 1/2 a brain read such rag blogs and believe even a word of that schizophrenic nonsense?

• Like 4

You really need to take your meds. You're as paranoid a right wing tea bagger as I've ever seen.

How could anyone with even 1/2 a brain read such rag blogs and believe even a word of that schizophrenic nonsense?

This is what really boggles my mind, did she not say that in the video? do you know who wins in war? the war profiteers. But she did say what the article stated. example; the gulf of tonkin incident never happened. recent declassified docs show that it never happened other then to give the US an excuse to invade vietnam. it is called false flag event

strange some have the egos and audacity to assume their superiority deems everyone else crackpots. wow. so many perfect individuals. I'm jealous /sarcasm

Now he's using Liveleak as a source.

Hilarious.

:rofl:

better then huffington post :huh: at any stretch. if it isn't from a liberal source, it isn't a source. hahahaha....yeah ok,ok.

tumblr_ls95oujaGK1qab7nx.gif

• Like 1

Obama never started a war in Libya, Africa or Syria. In regards to Iraq, unfortunately, you cannot just start a war then leave a country, thats why there is a 'transitional' force in place to help with training. The US is going to pull out of Afghanistan in 2014. The fact is, you cannot wreck a country and just simply walk out when your done. If you going to police the world you need to take responsibility.

Libya was run by a regime, the citizens revolted, the US aided with military assistance which was then later on handed over to Nato.

Syria is another issue that is far more complicated than Libya since Russia and China don't want anyone going into the country, this is something the UN will have to sort out, not America.

• Like 1

Iran has been an issue for far too long and we are stuck, no matter who becomes president. Rome will fall. History repeating itself.

You're a massive hypocrite OP. As a former soldier you're just as responsible for any wars your country is involved in and are part of the problem. Although I agree that Obama should never have been awarded a peace prize, you are the last person who should be pointing the finger.

Of course, who ever is President secretly loves war. it does so much good for the economy/jobs, that we probably couldn't survive without some small war or 2 going on!!

Eh, the US was in deep manure, and we're climbing out of the pile. Compared to other countries, we've weathered this financial recession pretty well, all things considered. We don't have an economy based entirely upon construction (see Spain), we actually have taxes and produce something (see Greece), we're not solely dependent on foreign countries buying our imports (see China), and we haven't implemented any severe austerity measures that worsened the recession or employment (see Eurozone in general, lulz)

But I will agree with your sentiment that we are stretching ourselves thin, especially being so heavily invested in the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned about

We are still in a pile... until a budget gets passed and we have surplus, we are in the pile.

• 2 weeks later...

If they mess with Israel, we are gonna kick their ass. It's as simple as that. They have NO business messing with Israel. They need to leave those helpless people alone.