Photo

Obama administration pushing war? a peace prize president?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:23

Now he's using Liveleak as a source.

Hilarious.
:rofl:

#17 OP chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,132 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:34

Now he's using Liveleak as a source.

Hilarious.
:rofl:

better then huffington post :huh: at any stretch. if it isn't from a liberal source, it isn't a source. hahahaha....yeah ok,ok.
Posted Image

#18 Tony.

Tony.

Neowinian Senior

• 6,978 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 13:30

Obama never started a war in Libya, Africa or Syria. In regards to Iraq, unfortunately, you cannot just start a war then leave a country, thats why there is a 'transitional' force in place to help with training. The US is going to pull out of Afghanistan in 2014. The fact is, you cannot wreck a country and just simply walk out when your done. If you going to police the world you need to take responsibility.

Libya was run by a regime, the citizens revolted, the US aided with military assistance which was then later on handed over to Nato.

Syria is another issue that is far more complicated than Libya since Russia and China don't want anyone going into the country, this is something the UN will have to sort out, not America.

#19 Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

• 2,164 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 13:43

what every liberal, republican, libertarian, communist and so forth have to agree that the US is in deep manure.Stop the madness and get the country back on track. THEN we can argue till our hearts ar content.

this problem will affect EVERY democrat, republican, libertarian.. everyone! it will hit our pocketbooks. your dollars are the same as mine and vice versa. we are arguing about spittle while rome burns.

Rome was strung out on wars just before it collapsed. we are all stuck in this together whether we like each other or not.

Iran has been an issue for far too long and we are stuck, no matter who becomes president. Rome will fall. History repeating itself.

#20 Steve B.

Steve B.

Neowinian British One

• 5,677 posts
  • Phone: Apple iPhone 4S

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:35

Moved to It's a Conspiracy.

#21 jakem1

jakem1

Neowinian Senior

• 6,448 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:14

You're a massive hypocrite OP. As a former soldier you're just as responsible for any wars your country is involved in and are part of the problem. Although I agree that Obama should never have been awarded a peace prize, you are the last person who should be pointing the finger.

#22 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,045 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:29

at least this is in the correct section now

#23 cork1958

cork1958

Neowinian

• 7,910 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:39

Of course, who ever is President secretly loves war. it does so much good for the economy/jobs, that we probably couldn't survive without some small war or 2 going on!!

#24 bguy_1986

bguy_1986

Neowinian

• 1,454 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 20:46

While I do believe there were far better candidates for the Peace Prize, I don't think Obama can beat Romney the war monger heh.

Eh, the US was in deep manure, and we're climbing out of the pile. Compared to other countries, we've weathered this financial recession pretty well, all things considered. We don't have an economy based entirely upon construction (see Spain), we actually have taxes and produce something (see Greece), we're not solely dependent on foreign countries buying our imports (see China), and we haven't implemented any severe austerity measures that worsened the recession or employment (see Eurozone in general, lulz)

But I will agree with your sentiment that we are stretching ourselves thin, especially being so heavily invested in the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned about

We are still in a pile... until a budget gets passed and we have surplus, we are in the pile.

#25 Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 2

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:04

If they mess with Israel, we are gonna kick their ass. It's as simple as that. They have NO business messing with Israel. They need to leave those helpless people alone.

#26 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:33

Of course, who ever is President secretly loves war. it does so much good for the economy/jobs, that we probably couldn't survive without some small war or 2 going on!!

It use to but I'm not sure that's the case anymore. It helps a few contractors but it doesn't do that much for the general economy.

#27 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 61,999 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 00:42

I have been surprised how much Obama loves war. I figured him for an pacifist.

Obama does not love War -- and he is not making the decisions.

He is basically a front man for those behind the scenes.

I have been surprised how much Obama loves war. I figured him for an pacifist.

Obama does not love War -- and he is not making the decisions.

He is basically a front man for those behind the scenes.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!