Video splitters with multiple outputs

hi all,

i have a fairly complicated HT system where i have Pc audio, ps3, x box, wii and tv box going through an av switch as the inputs then on the output i have a daisy chained setup of little splitters to go to tv, projector, tv in other room and av sender for tv upstairs, audio for all goes to a speaker system. pc is connected to the projector, pc monitor and tv via a seperate vga switch.

my problem is (obvious) that the av switch has the inputs (all be it in RCA) but only one output so i have to connect all the output sources via splitter cables to the same ports which i think is causing some signal loss and bad picture quality..

in essence:

Displays:

Pc monitor +ext speakers

tv + Its Own speakers + ext speakers

projector +ext speakers

other room tv + ITS own speakers

bedroom tv + ITS own speakers

Inputs:

wii

ps3

xboc 360,

HD TV (SKY)

PC

id like the inputs to connect to the outputs in an easily selectable way.

im not so worried about the pc monitor connections from pc out to tv, monitor or projector as that is simple switch, its the daisy chaining on the outputs of the av stuff that is the issue.

can anyone suggest a product or anything avaliable i can doto simplify things from experiance?

i went and bought a new tv :p i have optical split 3 ways hdmi split 4 ways etc etc new and now everything just plugs into it without splitting

i could plug everything into the TV but then i wouldnt have any connections from the outputs to the projector, ext speakers, other tvs etc