34 posts in this topic

Posted

Love my Razer Black Widdow Ulitmate 2012.

Posted

Interestingly enough, Logitech does in fact now have a gaming mechanical keyboard! I'm going to have to look into these:

http://www.logitech....gaming-keyboard

How I missed this I will never know. And it has proper dedicated media keys!

Edit: Actually it appears that it's pretty much just been put on sale.

think someone in the first page linked to this one.

I think it is being released in Dec here in Aus so I think I am going to wait for it.

Posted

think someone in the first page linked to this one.

I think it is being released in Dec here in Aus so I think I am going to wait for it.

I somehow overlooked that link/post completely. My bad. Gonna have to look into getting one as a christmas present for myself. :laugh:

Posted

yup. I think I am sold on this one, too. I generally like Logitech products and their customer service is reputably pretty good.

Posted

As long as it's quiet.

I simply CAN'T type at night without waking someone up on this Razer keyboard.

Posted

I'm leaning towards the http://www.gigabyte....spx?pid=4179#kf Gigabyte Aivia Osmium. USB3 pass-through, fully back-lit, fully mechanical, wheels for volume and back-light control. The only thing I'm unsure about is how tall it physically is.

Thanks! this looks nice and about my price range, it will also match my new RAT 7 that I bought at the beginning of the year :)

On the Razer subject my copperhead mouse was pretty good for all the years I used it, I only replaced it with the RAT 7 as I felt the mouse was getting old and dated and I was upgrading my PC at the time. Otherwise it was a great mouse and I've loved using it, however having been hands on with newer ones like the Naga I have to say I don't like the feel. No idea about the keyboards though I've only heard bad things so I avoided them.

Posted

I have the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 Elite... that's the one with blue lighting (Id on't like the new one).. No regrets at all.. it's amazing keyboard. Switches are clicky which I like, the keys are easily removable for cleaning (I don't even use tools I just pull them out but you have to start with space button).

Has USB and mic/headphones plugs on the keyboard itself.. it's beautiful and polished.. high quality keyboard.

Posted

How does that compare to Logitech Keyboards?

Posted

I have had 3 razer mice over the lats 4 years , only ever upgrading because i had the money, they are all still working the same as when I got them.