Photo
razer blackwidow mechanical keyboard

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Teebor

Teebor

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 October 2012 - 16:54

I'm leaning towards the http://www.gigabyte....spx?pid=4179#kf Gigabyte Aivia Osmium. USB3 pass-through, fully back-lit, fully mechanical, wheels for volume and back-light control. The only thing I'm unsure about is how tall it physically is.

Thanks! this looks nice and about my price range, it will also match my new RAT 7 that I bought at the beginning of the year :)

On the Razer subject my copperhead mouse was pretty good for all the years I used it, I only replaced it with the RAT 7 as I felt the mouse was getting old and dated and I was upgrading my PC at the time. Otherwise it was a great mouse and I've loved using it, however having been hands on with newer ones like the Naga I have to say I don't like the feel. No idea about the keyboards though I've only heard bad things so I avoided them.

#32 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 27 October 2012 - 21:20

I have the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2012 Elite... that's the one with blue lighting (Id on't like the new one).. No regrets at all.. it's amazing keyboard. Switches are clicky which I like, the keys are easily removable for cleaning (I don't even use tools I just pull them out but you have to start with space button).

Has USB and mic/headphones plugs on the keyboard itself.. it's beautiful and polished.. high quality keyboard.

#33 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 27 October 2012 - 21:29

How does that compare to Logitech Keyboards?

#34 Slammers

Slammers

Neowinian

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:09

I have had 3 razer mice over the lats 4 years , only ever upgrading because i had the money, they are all still working the same as when I got them.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!