Photo

I finally did it! Ordered myself a 3DS XL + Zelda :D

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 Blackhearted

Blackhearted

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 (VM)

Posted 28 November 2012 - 17:58

You clearly didn't look very hard if you couldn't find anything more to play on it after OoT3D.

#47 compl3x

compl3x

OK. compl3x again.

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 28 November 2012 - 21:11

You clearly didn't look very hard if you couldn't find anything more to play on it after OoT3D.

Gotta agree. The 3DS is also BC with the DS, so you also have all of those games you could buy.

#48 Routerbad

Routerbad

Neowinian Libertarian

• Phone: WP7.5

Posted 07 December 2012 - 20:18

I ended up returning mine after a week. I did not like the 3D effect and once Zelda was completed I couldn't find anything else to play on it :( You can delete my friend code as there is no point keeping it now.

That's unfortunate. With games like NSMB2, which is awesome and has some good coin rush DLC available. Resident Evil: Revelations (best graphics on any mobile platform right now), Kid Icarus: Uprising is a great game, the LEGO games are fun and challenging, virtual console offers several very fun throwbacks, Link's Awakening and Ninja Gaiden being my favorites, and upcoming Zelda and Smash Bros titles, there is plenty to enjoy on the 3DS(XL). 3DSforums.com has some great reviews on current games, and news on upcoming games that would have been of interest I'm sure.

#49 typu

typu

Neowinian

Posted 15 December 2012 - 20:39

funny thread as it is a nice coincidence. i bought a 3ds xl package with mario kart and zelda just a couple of days ago. havent had any mobile gaming for ages. both games are excellent and i enjoy them a lot. was a very spontanious purchase, i just felt the need to play zelda...

#50 The Teej

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:22

I ended up returning mine after a week. I did not like the 3D effect and once Zelda was completed I couldn't find anything else to play on it :( You can delete my friend code as there is no point keeping it now.

Really surprised. There's plenty of games out there on the 3DS worth purchasing.