Longhorn 4051 doesn

I?m having problems with thePDC build> of Longhorn. I had a3com Officonnect Adsl Router 812> and a3com> network card.

I configure my LAN connection same options as in XP>) but windows doesnot resolve ip adresses>, including those that are in theLAN>.

The only ip adress it can resolve is thedefault Gateway>, that?s th3com routerb>, but ican?t connect to the internet/b> or hit any other ip adress.

I?ve probed the network tweak that has been said in some manuals and probed if it was a DNS problem, but it continues only seeing my router. Anybody knows what?s happen:huh::huh:

I dunno... that happened to me when I first installed Longhorn (which I am running now)... all I had to do was turn off QoS in the Network properties, plus the IEEE smart card, and the built in firewall... after that it was fine.

elliot  Posted on Oct 28 2003, 15:35

email microsoft expressing your anger that a leaked version of longhorn you downloaded from IRC doesn't work properly

I don?t get it from irc I get it from Bittorremt XD and i should email microsoft about not buying any release of windows but having a windows based computer :cool::
devinlamothe  Posted on Oct 28 2003, 15:35

.....I had to do was turn off QoS in the Network properties, plus the IEEE smart card, and the built in firewall

OK, devianlamothe i will try it . But in xp to deactivate QoS it had to done it through other place, but i can?t remember it, jejje

@iP  Posted on Oct 28 2003, 16:12

I think there is some sort of problem with mac addressing and arp tables with certian nic's.

ip but the drivers and other stuff are the same as xp, my card should be supported.... ****

:pinch:h:

I?m having problems with thePDC build> of Longhorn. I had a3com Officonnect Adsl Router 812> and a3com> network card.

I configure my LAN connection same options as in XP>) but windows doesnot resolve ip adresses>, including those that are in theLAN>.

The only ip adress it can resolve is thedefault Gateway>, that?s th3com routerb>, but ican?t connect to the internet/b> or hit any other ip adress.

I?ve probed the network tweak that has been said in some manuals and probed if it was a DNS problem, but it continues only seeing my router. Anybody knows what?s happen:huh::huh:

Yep i have the same problem