Windows 8 Start Button?

Start8 is the most professional looking and easier to use Start Menu replacement I have seen so far, you have options for making it look like Windows 7 or if you rather just have the icon bring up the new Start Screen (That's how I have it) You also have options to bring up the new Start Screen by clicking the icon and still have the Windows 7 Start Menu when click on the start key on your keyboard and viceversa, very cool, try it out.

post-2344-0-94063700-1346642214.png

• Like 2

Steve Ballmer: "Hahahaha. A Start button? He want's a Start button? Who actually ever used it? Microsoft research has proven no one. Hahahaha." He was right about the iPhone too.

With Start8, you can configure the buttons to how you like it. For instance on my PC, if I press the keyboard button I have it set to open Metro, and if I click it with my cursor it opens the start menu.

post-51791-0-95619800-1351890855.png

Steve Ballmer: "Hahahaha. A Start button? He want's a Start button? Who actually ever used it? Microsoft research has proven no one. Hahahaha." He was right about the iPhone too.

The iPhone comment was based on market research, which is subjective.

The Start Button comment was based on actual telemetry data. It's not subjective.