Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

movies Jean-Claude Van Damme Kills Aliens In 'UFO' Trailer

12 posts in this topic

5z0f5U0.jpg

It started with a blackout, all power and communications down. Hours later city sized UFOs invade the world's skies. Then the war began...

Five friends attempt to navigate their way to survival amidst deteriorating chaos as the world descends into terror and anarchy during an alien invasion and interstellar war.

They should have just named it Independence Day 2. :)

So sad for Van Damme, having been reduced to playing in cheap and horrible student films... :(

That looks stupid.

You know it's going to be bad when they show a sex scene in the trailer of an movie about UFO's.

I think I'll skip this.

It started with a blackout, all power and communications down. Hours later city sized UFOs invade the world's skies. Then the war began...

Five friends attempt to navigate their way to survival amidst deteriorating chaos as the world descends into terror and anarchy during an alien invasion and interstellar war.

This synopsis reminds me of that movie that came out within the last two years, where they are in Moscow.

This looks like a direct to dvd movie. Quite funny to see that the only fighting scenes in an alien movie are between humans.

They should have just named it Independence Day 2. :)

*Independance Day - The Remake

This synopsis reminds me of that movie that came out within the last two years, where they are in Moscow.

and that was a good movie

He messed himself up, from marshal arts expert to druggy joke,

He has to start again somewhere, adverts > cheesy films, good on him I say, he could have ended up still on the wrong path

Looks like a cheap...and I mean cheap...version of Battle Los Angeles mixed with Independence Day.