Anyone get the media center for Win 8 to work yet?

I been trying to find info on this so I can install the media center. I tried using the same product key I upgraded with earlier but that does not work for getting the media center. Any ideas on this?

Waiting for my Media Center key. In the meantime, XBMC runs just fine on Win8. streamed video, DVDs, you name it; it plays. I've never been impressed by Media Center in the past, but I'm willing to give the new version a try once I can install it.

Waiting for my Media Center key. In the meantime, XBMC runs just fine on Win8. streamed video, DVDs, you name it; it plays. I've never been impressed by Media Center in the past, but I'm willing to give the new version a try once I can install it.

Does XBMC interface with the IR Receiver and remote?

It may take a couple of days to get your key . Mine did .Media Center working just fine .

Same here - in fact, mine arrived earlier this afternoon (though I requested it last week).

It took three reboots for it to fully kick in; however, that is likely due to a dual-boot with Windows Server 2012 (which is the default).

I'm waiting for Sandy to go away before physically reinstalling my HDTV Wonder (I'm twenty miles due S. of Washington, DC - hence in danger of power failure over the next 24 hours).

However, I'm as legal as da eagle.....:)