Windows 8 Is a Desktop Disaster

Valve was bitching more about the Windows Store than anything. It's ok for everyone else to have one, except Microsoft for some reason...

And then they go and produce their own distro with steam as its default store..

Totally no hypocrisy there

And no matter what they do, we have NO RIGHT to say when things are messed up in hope that their product will improve?

If that was the case, Windows would be a disaster because every vocal user feels differently about different things. Waaa, Start Menu. Waaa, File Explorer. Waaa, GUI, etc, etc. It's strange I can use both Photoshop and Paint.Net on Windows 8 and not come across the problems you are having. Move the windows away from the corners and your problems are solved. That's all there is to it. I have mine stretched down the side.

Seeking logic from Dot Matrix. :laugh:

I've seen nothing logical from you since I've been here on Neowin.

If that was the case, Windows would be a disaster because every vocal user feels differently about different things. Waaa, Start Menu. Waaa, File Explorer. Waaa, GUI, etc, etc. It's strange I can use both Photoshop and Paint.Net on Windows 8 and not come across the problems you are having. Move the windows away from the corners and your problems are solved. That's all there is to it. I have mine stretched down the side.

I've seen nothing logical from you since I've been here on Neowin.

Yeah that what makes it a disaster. Move the windows away from the corners? So you want me to sacrifice my screen estate instead of wishing there was a damn option?

Yes you use Photoshop the EXACT SAME WAY I use it....