Buying a X360 : Is it still worth it?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 OP +TruckWEB

TruckWEB

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 05 November 2012 - 19:03

My my, I don't know what's on your agenda notuptome2004 but you can stop forcing new console when that's not what I was asking for. Do you really think that I don't know that new console are coming out? I was just asking for an opinion on the Xbox 360 for the price, today. I don't think that I've wasted money, the X360 is still the best selling console, month after month right now.

My lackluster experience with the Wii is enough to make me forget about the Wii U, simple as that. And I'm happy for you if the Wii U fill your needs. And your list don't show any racing sim, something the X360 or PS3 has.

Forget about my PC, it's not in the same room as my big screen TV. I much prefer to play games on my 60" than on the 27" of my PC.

Okay, so thank you to everybody! I've got my X360 and I'm happy playing Forza 4 and Forza Horizon!

#32 notuptome2004

notuptome2004

Neowinian Senior

Posted 05 November 2012 - 19:10

My my, I don't know what's on your agenda notuptome2004 but you can stop forcing new console when that's not what I was asking for. Do you really think that I don't know that new console are coming out? I was just asking for an opinion on the Xbox 360 for the price, today. I don't think that I've wasted money, the X360 is still the best selling console, month after month right now.

My lackluster experience with the Wii is enough to make me forget about the Wii U, simple as that. And I'm happy for you if the Wii U fill your needs. And your list don't show any racing sim, something the X360 or PS3 has.

Forget about my PC, it's not in the same room as my big screen TV. I much prefer to play games on my 60" than on the 27" of my PC.

Okay, so thank you to everybody! I've got my X360 and I'm happy playing Forza 4 and Forza Horizon!

and i gave you my opinion because you asked ( Simple question, is it still worth it to buy an Xbox 360? )

#33 tsupersonic

tsupersonic

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 3
  • Phone: iPhone 5S/Nexus 5

Posted 05 November 2012 - 19:13

But we are not talking about the Wii we are talking about the Wii U big differences between the 2 systems and the Wii U already has a good line up of Hardcore games for mature audiences even if they are Games releasing the same week as the other system and they do have an exclusive that may change the landscape anyways Zombie U is very mature survival horror with a very rich and deep story to it ( based on dev diary's )

Your list lacks a realistic racing sim. Show me where the Wii U even has anything close to Forza or GT? Stop trolling, if someone wants a console for a racing sim (btw: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed doesn't count), that's what they want. They don't care about your needs and your Nintendo fanboyism, so stop trolling, and start contributing.

#34 notuptome2004

notuptome2004

Neowinian Senior

Posted 05 November 2012 - 19:28

Your list lacks a realistic racing sim. Show me where the Wii U even has anything close to Forza or GT? Stop trolling, if someone wants a console for a racing sim (btw: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed doesn't count), that's what they want. They don't care about your needs and your Nintendo fanboyism, so stop trolling, and start contributing.

I never once siad it had a Racing Sim at all tho i did say at some point Need for speed Most wanted 2012 version be on the system tho that is not a racing Sim so yea i never stated it had one but the fact i was trying toi make is that he spent money on a Dated system and while it may offer a game or 2 that he may play he is getting nothing new for the experience it is the same hardware released years ago it is not gonna maximize the the use of his 60" TV .

Had he got the system for $150 or less with those 2 games then it be a differant story but when he is $50 away from Next gen system it makes a big differance despite it may not have a racing sim but it has other games he may end up liking . it also may depending on his satlite TV service or Cable service may make his TV viewing experience better

#35 OP +TruckWEB

TruckWEB

Neowinian Senior

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:31

Well, I can't buy Microsoft Point from the Marketplace! I've been able to buy the Live Gold membership, got a game, but can't buy points... I get the 8C15000C error, and it's not working on the www.xbox.com site neither. I even called my credit card company just to be sure that my card was okay.

Went online, chatted with "Richard" from XBL support and I was told that the Marketplace server where unstable or down since a couple of days and that it could be normal that I have problems buying things....

Great, so I'll have to go to the store to get a prepaid card.... Nice!

#36 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 06 November 2012 - 13:27

Unless you really have to play Forza Horizon or Halo 4 I'd wait for the 720 or game on PC

#37 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 06 November 2012 - 13:34

If you want a "good, realistic racing sim" on the 360, keep an eye on Project CARS. That's coming out next year; it's primarily PC, but they're planning to release it on the 360, PS3 and Wii U as well.