Q&A on how you are affected if you own a product from comet here
Questions & Answers
- I have a Comet Gift Card, is this still valid?
- I have fully paid/ part paid for Goods which have not been delivered as yet. Will I still receive my Goods?
- I bought an item on line to collect in store, will I still receive it?
- I ordered goods but did not pay any deposit, will they still be delivered?
- 5. My TV/laptop has been sent to Comet for repair, will it still be repaired and returned?
- I bought an extended warranty with my goods a few weeks ago, will this still be honoured?
- An item I bought from Comet has become faulty, who do I contact?
- I've had an item delivered that was "dead on arrival"?
- I bought an item two weeks ago and now donâ€™t want it, can I return it for a refund?
- I've had goods delivered and they are damaged. What do I do?
- I bought goods on a credit agreement, is this still valid?
- Can I cancel my credit agreement and return the goods to Comet?
- I need a spare part for my item (e.g. vacuum cleaner), where can I obtain it from?
- If I buy a product from you now, will you still deliver it and install it for me?
- If I buy a new Cooker/Fridge, will you collect my old one?
- If I buy an Ex Display item from your store, will it have a warranty with it?
- If I buy an item from you, and it becomes faulty, who will I be able to speak to about it if you close down?