9 posts in this topic

Posted

[i][b]I am glad and I hope they get fined even more for being so damn greedy.[/b][/i]

[url="http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2411850,00.asp"]http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2411850,00.asp[/url]
2 people like this

Posted

When I bought my Galaxy S3 recently, i bumped up my own data and messaging plans to compensate for more expected usage. When I got my 2nd bill after upgrading (I did not read the 1st bill closely), I noticed that they had added unlimited texting to a completely different number on my account. I never asked for [i]any [/i]changes to be made to that separate phone line. Glad I caught the greedy swindlers!
1 person likes this

Posted

As do I! (Y)

Posted

like sprint and verizon is not just as greedy . im glad the people affected will get some cash back

Posted

I hate all of them. They are so damn greedy. Got they got caught.

Posted

You know what those AT&T ******** tried to do when I switched to the iPhone 4S from my Android phone? They wanted to get rid of my unlimited data plan that I have had for over 5 years now. I told them flat out "NO!" and I threatened to cancel the contract and go with Sprint if they did so, so they backed off and let me keep it.

I also find it extremely ridiculous that they are charging people with unlimited data extra to use Facetime over cellular. That is uncalled for. I sincerely hope Sprint gets better with their service and signal issues so they can bury AT&T to the ground some day.
1 person likes this

Posted

good. i have att but i absolutely hate the way they handle these sneaky things.

Posted

I was looking forward to buying new WP8s but I have been looking for ways to get out of AT&T. :/ I am tempted by t-mo (coverage is ok for me around Boston and don't really care for LTE) and straighttalk.
Anyone here tried Straighttalk yet? They are MVNO on AT&T and T-mo and so I am tempted to buy unlocked phone and go with them :/

Posted

700K is nothing to ATT.... I think ST has verizon models as well