6 posts in this topic

Posted

Detroit

Posted

I think that they like doing these over the top reactions for the fun of it. The Grenade was bought there alright without any trouble, but once it's there it can't simply be moved away again, everything has to be evacuated. Who knows if a single grenade is going to go through for floors and reinforced walls and a fragment will find it's way to the holding cells. Can never be too sure, eh.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='Simon-' timestamp='1352682038' post='595313160']
I think that they like doing these over the top reactions for the fun of it. The Grenade was bought there alright without any trouble, but once it's there it can't simply be moved away again, everything has to be evacuated. Who knows if a single grenade is going to go through for floors and reinforced walls and a fragment will find it's way to the holding cells. Can never be too sure, eh.
[/quote]

I was just wondering why they had to transport to some remote location to detonate it. Any good size hole would be more than sufficient, and the prisoners probably would have been safer inside their cells since the grenade was taken back outside the building.

Posted

[quote name='Gerowen' timestamp='1352682869' post='595313176']
I was just wondering why they had to transport to some remote location to detonate it. Any good size hole would be more than sufficient, and the prisoners probably would have been safer inside their cells since the grenade was taken back outside the building.
[/quote]
One word: Lawsuits.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='jnelsoninjax' timestamp='1352683248' post='595313184']

One word: Lawsuits.
[/quote]
It's ridiculous that prisoners can sue. But then police brutality and corruption brought that on.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='Simon-' timestamp='1352682038' post='595313160']
[/quote]
Stability, especially old grenades. Sure it's asked this log, it you never know what bump will set it off, it probably won't go of, but it could be that one.