Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scorbing

CSIs Gary Dourdan Files For Bankcruptcy

10 posts in this topic

Well the dumb ass finally reaches rock bottom. All those millions he made in CSI are gone. You know what the funniest part of this news article is?

"I anticipate major acting roles in the future."

Yeah. OK Gary. You haven't done squat since you were fired from CSI for being a drug addict. Nobody with common sense will hire this guy. Drugs baby...drugs, that's why he got fired from CSI in the first place.

He blew all his millions in gambling, drugs and hookers, not to mention his lavish lifestyle and now he has nothing thanks to all that. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

r-GARY-DOURDAN-BANKRUPTCY-large570.jpg?4

Gary Dourdan was once a star on the most popular show on television, but now the "CSI" actor claims he is bankrupt.

Dourdan, who starred on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," filed for bankruptcy in August, TMZ reported on Monday. According to documents, the 45-year-old actor has $1.8 million in assets, but owes $1.73 million. A large chunk, specifically $1,689,704, is owed to various banks, one of which holds his mortgage.

Despite having starred on eight seasons of CBS' Emmy Award-winning "CSI," Dourdan claims his monthly disposable income is just $321, according to TMZ. He allegedly makes $14,883 per month, but $14,562 goes to bills. He "anticipates major acting roles" in the future, however, which will help him pay off his debt.

The

bankrupt Dourdan filed an injunction on Aug. 30 to prevent Wells Fargo from putting his Venice, Calif., home up for auction, CBS 42 reported. That same day, he filed bankruptcy papers.

His financial issues first surfaced in 2010 when he was sued over credit card debt, according to CBS 42.

Bankruptcy is not Dourdan's only run-in with the legal system.

Last November, the former

"CSI" star was arrested on felony battery charges for allegedly breaking his girlfriend's nose. He pled not guilty.

In June 2011,

Dourdan was arrested for drug possession after getting into a major car accident, TMZ previously reported. The charges were eventually dropped. Hisinvolvement with drugs stems back to 2008, when he was arrested for possession of cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, miscellaneous prescription drugs and paraphernalia, according to the Associated Press.

1 person likes this

A lot of people make more money than they can handle. However, ain't nothing going to change for him if he doesn't get himself cleaned up.

A lot of people make more money than they can handle. However, ain't nothing going to change for him if he doesn't get himself cleaned up.

It's all within you. It's up to you to make a good life out of everything you have. You don't see Donald Trump doing drugs do you? And he has tons of cash. The guy needs help big time.

He has more than $1.8M in assets, a luxury home, expensive furniture and books, and earns $14,883 a month. Now, I understand that he owes almost $1.7M and his mortgage may be in default but his current situation is entirely his fault. At least, it seems that way. I don't understand how you can be paid so much money but blow it all away.

1 person likes this

The $14k must come from repeat fee's, plus I could last a year on $14k

yeah getting $14k a month and declaring yourself bankrupt is a joke

as said previously its his own fault

He might have got some money form the csi episode a couple of days ago lol

The article is stupid as well, claiming he will never get another role. Uh hellos,the amount of actors who's gone off on drugs, cleaned up again, and gotten major roles is almost as big as the list of major actors in Hollywood.

yeah getting $14k a month and declaring yourself bankrupt is a joke

as said previously its his own fault

He might have got some money form the csi episode a couple of days ago lol

Sorry but it's easy to say that when you are used to your own level of income and lifestyle, when you are an actor in a successful show and have millions do you expect him to live in a little terraced house, drive a banger, eat takeaways, etc....?

Not that I'm defending him, but its not as easy as "omg I could live off $14k in a year".

Sorry but it's easy to say that when you are used to your own level of income and lifestyle, when you are an actor in a successful show and have millions do you expect him to live in a little terraced house, drive a banger, eat takeaways, etc....?

Not that I'm defending him, but its not as easy as "omg I could live off $14k in a year".

Of course your life would change you certainly wouldn't continue to do what you did before but you wouldn't want to change to much because it will ruin you. All the vices that come from being rich is really bad!

No matter what amount of money you earn its your responsibility to live within your means

As i said previously its his own fault he is bankrupt no one elses