Essentially, the internet works - but no devices can see each other. I note the following (note I am mentioning all this because everything worked flawlessly the other day):
- TV and PS3 do not see the computer.
- Computer does not see the TV.
- Android phones/tablets do not see the TV (I have the "Samsung Remote" app installed).
- PS3 Media Server doesn't work to either the TV or PS3.
- I've tried using AirTwist to stream video from my phone to the TV & PS3, but it doesn't work.
- I've factory reset the router (Actiontec provided by FiOS).
- Everything (phones, tablets, TV, PS3, Computer) access the internet individually and fine - with no issues.
- I made NO changes to any settings on anything before this happened.
I just can't figure it out. The only thing that I can think of is that there is something wrong with the router, but it just doesn't make sense -- I didn't change anything - and a factory reset didn't fix the issue.
Does ANYONE have any ideas?