Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Miley Cyrus hospitalized||
|Anyone getting a Google Glass?||
|Domino’s just replaced its pizza crust with fried chicken||
|The Big Wrestling Thread!||
|ESET antivirus or smart security?||
Posted 18 November 2012 - 19:35
Posted 18 November 2012 - 23:27
Here's a step by step approach. We'll use the VLM Control to choose video input and output files. We'll also use the Extended GUI option to create our effects. We'll even handle a bug that crops up when VLC reads/writes files.
Setup for broadcast.
- Choose View / VLM Control... from the menu.
- Type something in the Name box.
- Choose an Input file by browsing to the video you want to change. Location may be an issue, so place it where the directory path is fairly short, e.g. "C:\temp" on a Windows box. When you hit Choose the Open... File dialog appears.
- Run the transformation (may require to expand the window to show controls)
- If output file does not maintain the changes try toggling the video overlay setting (CTRL-S - Video)