Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Supposedly iMessage and Facetime are down again. According to The Verge,
[quote]Apple's iCloud system status page confirms that iMessage and FaceTime are down for "some" users. The page says that "normal service will be restored ASAP."[/quote]

Full article: http://www.theverge.com/2012/11/18/3662906/apple-imessage-down-again-ios-osx

Posted

Smh apple.

Posted

Yeah it's down grrr apple.

Posted

'You`re just hosting on azure wrong'...

Posted

Steve Jobs would never have let iMessage go down. The end is near!

Posted

Working Fine Here!

Posted

Working fine for me.

Atleast when iMessage goes down you can still text people.... *cough* bbm *cough*

Posted

It has been down for me for about 2-3 hours now. Although it seems to be working fine on my Mac. Good job Apple...

Posted

[color=#444444][font=Georgia, Times, serif]Apple, iCloud, and everything related to, and in-between them is growing just too fast, I believe. Millions of devices connected to Apple/iCloud's servers will bring them down at some point for some people. And it's not that bad, not everyone is affected. This is not a system-wide outage.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Georgia, Times, serif]I lost iMessages only for an hour.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Georgia, Times, serif][b]By the way, SMS and emails still exist. And most importantly, everyone can still make a phone call![/b][/font][/color]

Posted

[quote name='einsteinbqat' timestamp='1353289742' post='595331690']
[color=#444444][font=Georgia, Times, serif]Apple, iCloud, and everything related to, and in-between them is growing just too fast, I believe. Millions of devices connected to Apple/iCloud's servers will bring them down at some point for some people. And it's not that bad, not everyone is affected. This is not a system-wide outage.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Georgia, Times, serif]I lost iMessages only for an hour.[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Georgia, Times, serif][b]By the way, SMS and emails still exist. And most importantly, everyone can still make a phone call![/b][/font][/color]
[/quote]]

Thank You. People will just bitch about anything that happens for Apple. Good or Bad.

This is just proving that they are gaining more traction. Haven't seen an Android Update cause this much havoc, oh wait cause 50%+ of the world is still on gingerbread.

Posted

[quote name='einsteinbqat' timestamp='1353289742' post='595331690']

[/quote]

Not the point. I use iMessage to have frequent communication with someone on another continent. Without it, it's either IM or email. Neither have the convenience that is a text message.

Posted

I sent 2 Test IMessages to both my Younger Brother and my Mom (From my IPad Mini, both of them have an Original IPhone 4, without the S, All three of us have Verizon) they all sent just fine and I received their Replies just fine. The only Test Message I did NOT see the Delivered Message Displayed was a Test Message that I sent to my Social Worker (He has AT&T and has been trying to block me from sending him messages and has been trying to get me to contact him only through his Answering Service) Just FYI.

Posted

An annoyance, ended up using Skype for the time being.

Posted

I wish Apple was the Apple of old.

Posted

it's back up, how come no one is posting a news article about that :p /troll
2 people like this