Dems want warrantless access to your email

Why do you choose to skirt the real issue of the violation of the constitution? Does it really bother you that the Democrats are being fingered for this?

I couldn't really care less that your constitution is getting shafted, or who's being blamed for it. I'm just pointing out that really, it doesn't matter if it's the Repubs or the Dems in the White House, the guy walking down the street is going to get shafted no matter what.

I also find it pretty hilarious that you think the party responsible for a 10 year war and the beginning of that constitutional rape are the solution to the problem.

The patriot act, let's see, wasn't that a clear example of what's wrong with the law making process? Here you start with a basic premise the gets morphed into something it wasn't meant to be. Both sides try to derail or simply selfishly interject riders on bills to furrther their agenda.

I couldn't really care less that your constitution is getting shafted, or who's being blamed for it. I'm just pointing out that really, it doesn't matter if it's the Repubs or the Dems in the White House, the guy walking down the street is going to get shafted no matter what.

I also find it pretty hilarious that you think the party responsible for a 10 year war and the beginning of that constitutional rape are the solution to the problem.

I don't give a **** what you think. LoL

But but but!!! I thought the Democrats were all about civil rights!?!? My mind is blown!!.... LOL...

Big friggin shocker. Dems don't care about Americans rights, freedoms, hell, they don't care about Americans period!

(for the record, I now feel the same way about the Republicans)

People in the US need to understand that people in power will do whatever is necessary to stay in power... If it means taking away our freedoms, our money, imposing their morbid view of how the country should be run on us... So be it. I know the US education system likes to paint a lovely picture of democracy, but all evidence points to the contrary. If we want change in this country, we need to start by abolishing the US senate, Mayors, Governors, and most of all, the President... The entire executive branch is used as a means for inhibiting growth and change in this country, and keeping the rich and powerful.... RICH AND POWERFUL. And the rest of us... Well, your government only cares to keep you just happy enough that you're not going to stand up as a majority and overthrow the government...

Most of you are sheep, and your lawmakers are leading you around as such... Grow a mind, realize how cult-like the Rep/Dem parties are, and look outside the box for change... As you will never find it within.

They already read our emails. Look what happen to gen petraeus.

if they want to look at y our info then they're going to do it no matter what. Funny how some act like they even care enough to look at your info. When its someones job to do something they don't want to do it. if i worked at taco bell i'd be allowed to make tacos, but i'd be so ****in tired of making them they i wouldnt just make them for the hell of it.

Also funny seeing GOP supporters here acting like the dems are crazy, while they were being quiet each and every time the republicans do it, and have done similar things during the Bush years and after.

Officially I'm not a GOP supporter. I'm a Democrat. What does it matter? This country is headed down anyway