florida animal cruelty domestic animal services

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Secular Humanist

Secular Humanist

Neowinian Senior

• 3,806 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 00:47

But we can murder innocent babies and that is ok? While what this moron did was reprehensible, where is the outrage when human life is snuffed out in the womb?

babies aren't babies till they can survive outside the womb i think is the thought behind it.

#17 Simon-

Simon-

Neowinian Senior

• 10,724 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:02

It's very important that they catch who did it as much as they would catch someone who murdered a human, because if someone does this to an animal in this fashion, the chances are that they will go on to murder a human as well.

#18 Stoffel

Stoffel

Being on the ocean is cooler then being in front of a Computer

• 2,054 posts
  • Phone: WP 8.1 Update

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:06

As a dog owner I find this sick, hope they catch the person/people responsible for this.

Sadly enough, where I live it's pretty common to feed your dog only the scraps that you have as a left over, not walk them, kick them, throw rocks at them,....
It's very sad to see, funny enough, like many here posted, people who have no respect for animals have no respect for human life.
Only a week ago a very well respected person from our little community got brutally murdered for petty cash.

#19 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:11

But we can murder innocent babies and that is ok? While what this moron did was reprehensible, where is the outrage when human life is snuffed out in the womb?

That's sub-human too, to me.

#20 farmeunit

farmeunit

The other white meat.

• 2,943 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:19

I think you're in the wrong thread . . .

#21 ozzy2012

ozzy2012

Neowinian

• 22 posts
  • Phone: What's that?

Posted 24 November 2012 - 14:00

babies aren't babies till they can survive outside the womb i think is the thought behind it.

Didn't realize babies could survive by themselves outside the womb!! Tell me, how did you get to the age you are? Fed and clothed yourself. Changed your diapers yourself? Last time I checked a baby in the womb is still a baby and thus a life.

#22 Secular Humanist

Secular Humanist

Neowinian Senior

• 3,806 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 14:58

Didn't realize babies could survive by themselves outside the womb!! Tell me, how did you get to the age you are? Fed and clothed yourself. Changed your diapers yourself? Last time I checked a baby in the womb is still a baby and thus a life.

i forgot to add the limit of the 12-24 week limitation of abortion in most countries. As in they can't survive no matter how much we try to help.

#23 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,677 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 24 November 2012 - 15:48

As a dog owner, the man or woman that did this should be charged with murder, because it is murder, but they don't consider it murder because the dog is not human.

No, because that would mean killing animals for meat would be murder as well. If you're suggesting that simply because the manner of death was cruel does that mean you'd be okay if the animal had been killed in a humane way?

As with most things, humans are very hypocritical in their values.

Last time I checked a baby in the womb is still a baby and thus a life.

Personhood begins at birth when a baby's life becomes independent to that of the mother. The arbitrary restrictions on abortion are a religious anachronism and termination should be allowed at any point until birth.