Kaspersky 2013 detects Chrome.exe as Virus

Whenever, I fire up Google Chrome and try to do a google search, I get Malicious URL detected.

Started happening an hr ago.

Here is a screenshot

D69Cq.jpg

Hang on let's be clear, Chrome.exe itself ISN'T being detected as a virus - the URL you are attempting to visit is being determined as dangerous by Kaspersky - there's a difference!!

Hang on let's be clear, Chrome.exe ISN'T being detected as a virus - the URL you are attempting to visit is being determined as dangerous by Kaspersky - there's a difference!!

But I can't search anything in Chrome. So maybe google search is infected according to Kaspersky?

I use Google DNS and also tried flushing DNS cache.

Well, the URL from your screenshot (www.google.co.in/search?q=facebook+login&oq=face&sugexp=chrome,mod=18&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) works fine for me in Chrome (25.0.1323.1 dev-m) with Kaspersky AV 2013 installed and up-to-date (Database release date: 28/11/2012 02:36:00) - The Google Results page loads as expected with no warning from Kaspersky

Well, the URL from your screenshot (www.google.co.in/search?q=facebook+login&oq=face&sugexp=chrome,mod=18&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) works fine for me in Chrome (25.0.1323.1 dev-m) with Kaspersky AV 2013 installed and up-to-date (Database release date: 28/11/2012 02:36:00) - The Google Results page loads as expected with no warning from Kaspersky

I am using public release Chrome 23