• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,060 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 21 December 2012 - 14:58

Barack Obama, apparently was a member of a communist party setup, called the Illinois New Party and/or the Chicago New Party

And what, may I ask, is your issue with communism? Because capitalism doesn't seem to have worked out well at all.

#17 Farstrider

Farstrider

The Clash

• 6,311 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 15:19

And what, may I ask, is your issue with communism? Because capitalism doesn't seem to have worked out well at all.

I actually don't have an issue with Marxism as form of communism, my sympathies actually always fell on the side of Americans who were treated very badly and persecuted as a matter of course!
The Internal Security Act of 1950, 64 Stat. 993, also known as the Subversive Activities Control Act or the McCarran Act, after its principal sponsor Sen. Pat McCarran (D-Nevada), is a United States federal law from the McCarthy era. It was enacted over President Harry Truman's veto.

The Subversive Activities Control Board (SACB) was a United States government committee to investigate Communist infiltration of American society during the 1950s Red Scare. It was organized on November 1, 1950, under authority provided in the McCarran Internal Security Act. The original 5 members of the panel were Seth W. Richardson of Washington, D.C., the Board's Chairman, along with Peter Campbell Brown of New York, Charles M. LaFollette of Indiana, David J. Coddaire of Massachusetts, and Dr. Kathryn McHale of Indiana. Mr. Brown later served as Chairman in 1952 and 1953.

Anyone who remotely had a connection with people involved with the communist movement and so called subversive acts were treated as traitors or just about! So no I don't have any problem with it!

#18 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,380 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 21 December 2012 - 15:21

I would like to hear you compare RT to Infowars ...

They're both troll "news" with source checking consisting of asking the source a second time" is this true" not even caring who he is. and with a primary goal of spreading conspiratory "news", truth is something neither holds in very high regard.

#19 Glassed Silver

Glassed Silver

☆♡Neowin's portion of Crazy♡☆

• 10,729 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5 64GB Black (6.0.2)

Posted 21 December 2012 - 15:44

:p

Bildschirmfoto 2012-12-21 um 15.55.33.png

Glassed Silver:mac

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!