2 posts in this topic

Posted

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3]So I cannot tag my friend on instagram properly and its really annoying. ([/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3](it lets me tag her but her name doesnt come up when i start to write her username or name she has on there. i have to write it all out and then when i post the picture it somehow ends up tagging her.)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3]why doesnt her name come up when i start to write it like everyone elses?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3]When i type the @ sign and start typing her username it wont show up but all of my other friends do and i can tag them normally! we both tried un following and re following each other but it still wont work! whats wrong? what do we do?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color]

Posted

Hey I had this problem today -_- BUT I think i found a solution. Go to your options, go to share settings, and connect to Facebook. 30 minutes later , all my friends' usernames popped up when I started typing :) Yes.. you have to have a Facebook in order for Instagram to work properly -_-