Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

video Girl on Girl

11 posts in this topic

Posted

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oA-GUyx59Q[/youtube]

Posted

I didn't find the slippery floor thing that funny, I've seen some pretty bad injuries over that sort of thing

Posted

Only good thing about the clip was the boobs of the girl making the slippery floor.

Posted

All set up and staged imo
2 people like this

Posted

[quote name='The Teej' timestamp='1354973898' post='595377184']
I didn't find the slippery floor thing that funny, I've seen some pretty bad injuries over that sort of thing
[/quote]

Well I laughed my ass off watching that, although I'll give ya I haven't seen any injuries because of something like that. ;) Are we talking about something serious then?

Posted

That was pretty cool :p

Posted

[quote name='Detection' timestamp='1354974395' post='595377190']
All set up and staged imo
[/quote]
Yeah seems fairly obvious as such given the filming of the events. But the boobs were good. :D

Posted

[quote name='hooko22' timestamp='1354974934' post='595377202']
Well I laughed my ass off watching that, although I'll give ya I haven't seen any injuries because of something like that. ;) Are we talking about something serious then?
[/quote]

One of the guys in the kitchen at work recently slipped over and the only thing his hand could find for support was cooker - set to "on" at 170 degrees. Thankfully, his hand didn't blister, but it could have been worse. Seen another guy smack his head on the floor (not at work, outside :p). Seen an old lady slip over once because of a wet floor too - poor lady. Although, the all-time one which I haven't seen personally, but one which will ALWAYS remind me not to be a douche or ignorant for wet floors is this video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYMqIoM6iLs[/youtube]

Obviously staged, but nevertheless, pretty horrific.

Posted

[quote name='The Teej' timestamp='1355019721' post='595378322']
One of the guys in the kitchen at work recently slipped over and the only thing his hand could find for support was cooker - set to "on" at 170 degrees. Thankfully, his hand didn't blister, but it could have been worse. Seen another guy smack his head on the floor (not at work, outside :p). Seen an old lady slip over once because of a wet floor too - poor lady. Although, the all-time one which I haven't seen personally, but one which will ALWAYS remind me not to be a douche or ignorant for wet floors is this video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYMqIoM6iLs[/media]

Obviously staged, but nevertheless, pretty horrific.
[/quote]

Oh damn I hope people wouldn't be pulling that prank of in situations like that! That's brutal. But yea I know what you mean. Now. Damn.

Posted

[quote name='hooko22' timestamp='1355068961' post='595379214']
Oh damn I hope people wouldn't be pulling that prank of in situations like that! That's brutal. But yea I know what you mean. Now. Damn.
[/quote]

I doubt people would pull a prank like that in a kitchen but chances are people who pull pranks like that don't forsee stuff like that happening.

Posted

Rubbish, set up and unfunny.
There's so much better 'real life' stuff out there that dwarfs this in awesomeness.