Printing

How do you generally print documents on Android devices? I have an HP Envy114 which is Google Cloud Print ready and I set it up. When I tried to enter it in my Google profile it wouldn't work. I finally got it listed but I can't figure out how to print anything, like an email for instance.

I watched a lot of people try to print from the Transformer and I'm yet to see anyone succeed (Saying that I gave up watching after about 6 months so some things could have changed)

Saving and copying to the PC was the best suggestion back then though

The issue with printing is that if it's not availble in the app then you can't. If it's there tap share or send or what ever the dev used to share the document and it should show the printer. Email is the worst the built in email app doesn't print.

Printer share (not free) will print to many printers via the IP of a networked printer either wired or wireless and also via the cloud. It will also print only gmail emails.

I use Kingsoft office and that has the ability to print via Google cloud print. It is a free office type app.